MediaCom – Communications Planner Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job title: MediaCom – Communications Planner Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job description: MediaCom is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP.
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are hiring a Senior Communications Planner in the planning team who ideally has skills/experience in a digital media apart from mainstream media. You will be responsible for crafting and implementing creative & effective communication campaigns, which are grounded in strategy and insights to drive our client’s business ambitions.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Manager.
3 best things about the job: * A fun & competitive environment that combines the best of being creative media thinking whilst balancing the little details that matter and at the same time being part of the largest media company in the world.
- Working within a culturally diverse team, servicing some of the top clients in the organization.
- Opportunity to work with regional counterpart from internal and client.
Measures of success –
In 3 months :
- Been up to speed with cutting edge proprietary planning tools as well as able to extract & analyze important data; validating our recommendations.
- You would have a pulse of the business category & knowledge of competitive frame.
- Worked on moderate scaled live campaigns.
- Have initiated contact with key media partners and understood the baseline of their offerings particularly digital.
- Connected with internal specialist & external stakeholders units to integrate solutions.
In 6 months:
- Been able to comprehend and apply our proprietary planning framework model in key campaigns.
- You would have landed live; larger scaled campaigns.
- You will have started to build relationships with the key decision makers within the current client portfolio.
- Mastered a flawless media execution process, working alongside various stakeholders.
In 12 months:
- Developed strong category acumen – from a media and business point of view.
- Identify a pipeline of commercially viable solutions to support our clients goals
- Have created & executed a pipeline of exciting business building ideas which could potentially be industry award winning.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Respond to / follow up on clients campaign briefs and requests received, and working alongside the team.
- Orchestrate/support the inputs from the strategy, implementation and specialist teams to develop innovative, business building solutions for clients
- Manage the planning, execution and post mortem of the campaigns briefed in
- Engage with specialist partners to drive commercially viable media solutions
- Build trusted, meaningful relationships with clients, as well as relevant internal & external stakeholders.
More about MediaCom
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
Founded in 1986 and established in Japan for over 10 years, we have grown to become 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We are proud to be recognised as the Japan Media Agency of the Year in both 2017 and 2018 with a Silver Award in 2019. With clients including Adidas, Mars, SK-II, Dell, The Coca-Cola Corporation, Cartier, IKEA, Peugeot and Citroen, working at MediaCom is a gateway to working with leading global brand organisations and connecting to people across the planet.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
Our focus is on providing long term, rewarding careers and we know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference and have built in flexibility that reflects the many different ways in which people work and succeed. And its why we actively encourage participation in our Global Mobility programme with opportunities to live and work around the world.
We are super connected and our employees contribute to and shape the working environment, from promoting work-life balance and well-being to organising team events and celebrations.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, connected and enthusiastic people in a stable and rewarding environment? So do we.
Welcome to Mediacom.
GroupM Malaysia is situated in the prime location of Mutiara Damansara, Petaling Jaya. Malaysia is a multi-racial and multicultural country, there is a strong “Muhibbah” culture and the office environment is full of “Semangat” as half of our talent are below the age of 30.
You can expect diversity, strong collaboration and a fun yet dynamic environment here! With endless growth opportunities for marketing, media and branding professionals, we provide the support to enable ambitions to come to life. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging career in media, there is no better place to be in than Malaysia.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Job date: Sat, 29 May 2021 00:32:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#MediaCom #Communications #Planner #Kuala #Lumpur #Malaysia