Medical Advisor Hematology, Norway
Job title: Medical Advisor Hematology, Norway
Job description: Job Description
Number 1! Novartis has the most valuable pipeline according to external ranking! Join us in this exciting role and help us make a difference in people’s lives by bringing access to innovative medicines.
We need a temporary Medical Advisor Hematology for 8 months, starting September 1st!
As a Medical Advisor for Novartis Oncology, Norway, you will get the opportunity to impact the lives of the patients suffering from cancer. You will play a central role in bringing new treatments to the Norwegian market as well as supporting currently marketed treatments, collaborating with medical experts in building scientific partnerships, preparing medical education and overseeing clinical trial activities. You will be part of a dynamic team with a common purpose of improving the lives of people with cancer.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide strategic, medical, clinical and scientific guidance to all relevant internal functions, including Local study team, Medical information, Drug safety, Regulatory affairs, Market access, Commercial, Real World Evidence Team. Collaborate as appropriate
- Build appropriate relationships and engage in Scientific Exchange of clinical data with the relevant stakeholders, KOLs and accounts
- Lead medical/scientific projects to meet local needs and evidence gaps. Interact and collaborate with KOLs, influencers and key external stakeholder. Finds opportunities to innovate and digitalize
- Create and drive pre-launch activities within the therapeutic area.
- Secure an in-depth understanding of our data in the context of the therapeutic area to meet customers’ needs and to collect impactful insights to inform strategy
- Provide comprehensive product and therapy area presentations and training to internal and external customers.
- Maintain and work within ethical standards to proactively contribute to a credible image for Novartis local affiliate in the local Health Care and Medical community.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Advanced degree (Ph.D., MSc, PharmD, MD etc) in clinical or nature/life science
- Fluent in English and local language (oral and written)
- More than 2 years’ experience in pharma industry and/or clinical medicine and/or and scientific research (preferred)
- MA experience as a prerequisite, experience from hematology is a big advantage, MA experience as a prerequisite
- Great teammate and efficient collaborator; able to build positive relationships with appetite for new technologies; digitally savvy
- Concise communication & presentation skills; knows how to summarize and communicate the key points and business case to others
- Understanding of the healthcare system, stakeholder needs, and patient journeys
- Driver’s licence
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.
Deadline for applications – 19.07.21
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here:
Research & Development
Job date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 00:22:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Medical #Advisor #Hematology #Norway