Medical Advisor Switzerland in Bern, BE – Syneos Health
Job title: Medical Advisor Switzerland in Bern, BE – Syneos Health
Company: Syneos Health Commercial Solutions
Job description: Overview
Base location: Bern
Regions covered: Switzerland
The Medical Advisor is responsible for the creation, processing and communication of current product- and indication-relevant scientific information. They will ensure the scientific advice/support of the medical area for all dedicated client business areas (in particular marketing and sales) as well as certain service areas of additional clients (in particular clinical research, drug approval, drug safety and medical information). All activities of the Medical Advisor are medically and scientifically balanced.
- Support in the creation and implementation of the overall medical and scientific strategy, with center-specific strategies for large patient centers
- Medical review and release of materials for external communication (medical, marketing & sales)
- Review and analysis of the scientific environment and the latest indication/preparation findings
- Creation and updating of scientific materials
- Assistance in the preparation of materials related to clinical studies, benefit assessment processes and promotional activities
- Representation of the interests of the Swiss Medicine Division in local and possibly European matrix teams
- Working with opinion leaders, investigators, and study groups
- Scientific lectures in front of doctors, pharmacists, and other customers
- Ensuring compliance with all local/national laws and regulations
- Completed medical, scientific or pharmaceutical degree
- Experience in the field of medical affairs (ideally in the HIV indication)
- Good knowledge of the regulatory framework (Therapeutic Products Act HMG, Medicines Advertising Ordinance AWV)
- A scientific and analytical way of thinking
- High level of initiative and independence
- Goal-oriented, independent and flexible
- Good persuasive abilities
- Experience in working with regional and national external experts
- Good communication and networking skills
- Fluent in German with an ability to understand and apply medical content in English
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you’ll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Job date: Sun, 09 Jan 2022 08:00:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Medical #Advisor #Switzerland #Bern #Syneos #Health