Medical Sales Representative Job at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
Job title: Medical Sales Representative Job at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
Company: Tyonex Nigeria Limited
Job description: Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Medical Sales Representative
Job Location: Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- Detailing of company products to Hcp’s healthcare professionals doctor’s pharmacist, nurses etc.
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and health care sector.
- Managing debt in the region.
- Ensuring the achieving of sales values and products target of his/her respective region and territory
. * Ensuring proper implementation of marketing activities such as focus group meetings, clinical meeting and presentations, Lab Forums, Distributor’s Forum and any other scientific based presentations to all Hcp’s.
- Organising conferences for doctors and other Hcp’s.
- Building/developing brand kol (Key opinion leaders) at all designated territory/region. Ensuring the scientific updating of the kol on recent informations about company brands and engaging them on prescription generating.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts; (Customer’s data base).
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets.
- Planning territory work schedules and weekly and monthly itinerary, collaboratively with BM’s.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presentation and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations.
- Reporting competitor activity and competitors’ products.
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in Government Regulations, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Location: Kaduna, Kaduna State
Job date: Sat, 01 May 2021 07:31:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Medical #Sales #Representative #Job #Tyonex #Nigeria #Limited