Middle School Math Teacher – Bolivia
Job title: Middle School Math Teacher – Bolivia
Job description: Requirements:
Education Required: Bachelor
Minimum Teaching Experience: 1 year of teaching experience
- The candidate must possess:
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree
- The preferred candidate will possess:
- Current state or national certification.
- Housing provided
- Free local dental coverage
- World class health benefits
- Transportation to and from school.
Highlands International School is located on the outskirts of La Paz, the capital of Bolivia. La Paz is home to approximately 2.5 million people and includes many of the world’s Embassies which makes it a safe place to live. The city has a rich culture and the school is surrounded by some of the most beautiful and amazing scenery in the world.
The mission at Highlands is to glorify God as we provide a quality education in a Christ-centered environment that will, in all aspects, equip and motivate students to be servant-leaders who demonstrate Christ-like compassion and Biblical stewardship in La Paz and around the world.
Create a positive and creative learning environment that reflects the love of Christ, that is supportive of each student and professional in all aspects of the job. The use of a variety of teaching methods and techniques will ensure that all students will achieve their full potential in these core classes.
- Teach Math to students at the middle school levels (Grades 6 through 8) using a variety of mediums.
- Participate in School Improvement Committees (Curriculum Review, Accreditation, Curriculum Writing, Professional Development, Departmental Meetings) when scheduled.
Job date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 23:49:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Middle #School #Math #Teacher #Bolivia