Mindshare | Associate Manager, Planning Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Job title: Mindshare | Associate Manager, Planning Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Job description: Mindshare is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Associate Manager, Planning to join us.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Director, Planning
3 best things about the job:
- To be a part of a dynamic working environment and surrounded by the best practitioners and recognized leaders in the media industry.
- The opportunity to lead diverse campaigns from cross-industrial client portfolios and exposure your digital planning skills.
- Making digital advertising more prominent and meaningful with a promising career in the best media agency network in Vietnam.
Measures of success
In 3 months:
- Onboarded onto the key accounts with full induction/training into all other facets of the business such as trading, specialized services (internal and within GroupM).
- Built good relationships with your team and helped them deliver even better work
- Gained the trust and respect of the clients
In 6 months:
- Managed and delivered effective campaigns and shown strategic leadership
- Identified ways to improve processes on the account
- Be able to identify opportunities to drive innovation and efficiencies for the client
In 12 months:
- Become an integral part of the core team and a valued member of the agency
- The proof of your success will be clients’ satisfaction and increasing business profit / commercial results.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Work with key media partners for implementation planning and negotiations
- Be the trusted advisor/ to-go person within the team and with clients for all things related to digital/ media
- Presentation of strategy and implementation ideas to clients, across different digital platforms
- Responsible for overall campaign strategy, planning, implementation, and post-campaign reviews for your set of brands.
- Develop and follow best practices and procedures/process for media planning & operations
- Set viable objectives and KPIs, and recommend/develop measurement methodology against all briefs
- Ensure projects/campaigns are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies
- Provide guidance to the team on planning, operations, and optimization of digital campaigns.
- To be a team player and work well with all members of the team to ensure all tasks are fulfilled. Guide and advise the wider team on best practices, innovation, and work processes.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the campaign’s smooth implementation
- To update the team and clients on new trends and changes in the media landscape (e.g. new media vendors, new ad formats, etc.)
What you will need:
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a media agency, client-side in-house team, or media owner capacity
- Strong digital background with a strategic outlook
- Solid experience in media planning and buying across all digital platforms, with hands-on experience of advertising technology platforms, for example, ad servers, DSPs, Facebook Ads Manager, an advantage
- Highly evolved presentation and reporting skills.
- Experience in managing multiple work streams and integrating on large projects and teams
- Demonstrated experience and success working in a client-facing role, with FMCG experience an added advantage
- An ability to coach and develop junior members of the team
- Shows depth of understanding of the industry, business, brands, and consumers in client conversations.
- A passion for data, insights, and ideation
- Experience in integrated planning will be an advantage
More about Mindshare
We were born in Asia in 1997 and for more than 20 years our values of Speed, Teamwork and Provocation have guided us in a world where everything is media. We are the Cannes Lions Media Network of the Year 2019 and WARC Media 100 #1 Media Network 2020, with the top 3 most creative campaigns in the world for the past year. In Asia Pacific we have been Campaign Asia’s Media Agency Network of the Year every year since 2015 and we are also Performance Agency of the Year.
Our 10,000 people work with some of the world’s best brands and companies to accelerate their growth. In 116 offices across 86 countries we integrate brand and demand, ruthlessly focus on outcomes and create the unexpected. We manage $24bn in billings and are the largest media agency in GroupM, WPP’s Media Investment Management arm, which is the #1 media holding group globally with billings of $63bn (Source: ).
Hear our stories (and join us) at and follow us at: WeChat ID: Mindshare_China; Instagram and Twitter: ; Facebook: and Linkedin: . .
It’s no secret Vietnam is the fastest growing media market in Asia Pacific. Ad spend in Vietnam grew rapidly last year, with internet penetration reached in excess of 59.4% during 2019. With a population of more than 90 million, this market carries huge potential and possibilities for media players and talent. GroupM Vietnam fosters a culture of innovation and value our diverse and collaborative work environment.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Location: Tp Hồ Chí Minh
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 04:14:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Mindshare #Associate #Manager #Planning #Chi #Minh #City #Vietnam