Mindshare | Digital Media Planning Associate Partner Jakarta , Indonesia
Job title: Mindshare | Digital Media Planning Associate Partner Jakarta , Indonesia
Job description: Mindshare is a part of GroupM, which oversees the media investment management sector for WPP, the world’s leading communication services group. Mindshare is the biggest agency in GroupM that also happens to be one of the world’s largest media investment company. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally.
We are currently looking for a Digital Media Planning Associate Partner that is responsible for managing the digital media for a set of clients at Mindshare Indonesia, managing a team, and focusing on key strategic projects across media planning excellence, programmatic and new initiatives and innovations.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role primarily reports to Digital Partner.
Best things about the job: * A fun environment whilst at the same time being part of the largest media advertising agency in Indonesia and in the world
- Working within a proven, fast growing team
- Enormous amount of responsibility and autonomy
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
- Adapted and bonded with the internal team across the agency
- Understood past work and media plans within the category/brand that you will handle
- Understood category and brands objectives and the challenges
- Understand client’s category (market share, distribution, price, proposition, brand positioning, brand/category challenge, competition, and media research).
- Understand media vendor products and competitor media campaigns and strategies to share with client
In six months, you would have:
- Becomes the client’s trusted advisor and the media consultant/expert for client’s media investments.
- Integrated effectively and in good manner with clients, teams, vendors and partners
- Lead strategic media plan recommendations across digital touch points (search, display, programmatic, eCommerce) that solves the client brief with creativity and innovation.
- Planned out the appropriate campaign timeline, KPIs, and budget that address the client’s business situation and goals.
- Supervised the end-to-end operations of client campaigns, ensuring your team has achieved campaign KPIs within agreed timeline and budget.
- Supervised the analysis of campaign data to gain useful insights and present findings in a way that is clear, concise, and relevant to the audience.
In 12 months, you would have:
- Grown existing client businesses
- Mentored and trained your team to be better at their core skills within performance marketing
- Managed your team effectively to maintain team morale, motivation, and ensure job task completion.
- Be commended by your client for your knowledge and service
- Have contributed to the Mindshare culture through participation and behavior that aligns to the Mindshare values
- Have cemented your role within the team and contributed to the team delivery and success of a variety of client campaigns
What you will need:
- Undergraduate degree in communication or media or business management (Post-graduate/masters preferred)
- 8+ years of experience in digital media or programmatic buying (or a role that covers above knowledge areas)
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English (both written and spoken)
- High confidence levels to work with mid to senior level clients (both local and regional/global)
- Knowledge required in – digital media insights and analysis for planning, reporting and insights on campaigns, social and mobile advertising, performance marketing and programmatic buying
- Candidate should be able to present thoughts, plans and ideas in a clear and succinct manner (on a PowerPoint, Excel, or otherwise)
More about Mindshare
We were born in Asia in 1997 and for more than 20 years our values of Speed, Teamwork and Provocation have guided us in a world where everything is media. We are the Cannes Lions Media Network of the Year 2019 and WARC Media 100 #1 Media Network 2020, with the top 3 most creative campaigns in the world for the past year. In Asia Pacific we have been Campaign Asia’s Media Agency Network of the Year every year since 2015 and we are also Performance Agency of the Year.
Our 10,000 people work with some of the world’s best brands and companies to accelerate their growth. In 116 offices across 86 countries we integrate brand and demand, ruthlessly focus on outcomes and create the unexpected. We manage $24bn in billings and are the largest media agency in GroupM, WPP’s Media Investment Management arm, which is the #1 media holding group globally with billings of $63bn (Source: ).
Hear our stories (and join us) at and follow us at: WeChat ID: Mindshare China; Instagram and Twitter: ; Facebook: and Linkedin: .
About GroupM Indonesia
With a population of 260 million, Indonesia is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic markets in the world. It’s increasing consumer disposable income has meant that Indonesia is now firmly on the radar for MNCs seeking to invest in emerging markets.
Whilst the Indonesian media landscape is still dominated by terrestrial TV with 65% of all advertising spend, digital media is now poised to go through a period of exponential growth. There are around 170 million internet users in Indonesia and more than 70% of them are accessing the web via mobile. The opportunity to transform a media landscape on such a scale is unprecedented in the APAC region.
We’re looking for creative and diligent people to join us on this exciting journey of transformation. We’re ready create impactful solutions for media challenges, shaping the next era of media with our diverse and passionate team.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Job date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 22:51:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Mindshare #Digital #Media #Planning #Associate #Partner #Jakarta #Indonesia