Mindshare | Hybrid Media Planning Associate Partner Jakarta , Indonesia
Job title: Mindshare | Hybrid Media Planning Associate Partner Jakarta , Indonesia
Job description: Mindshare is a part of GroupM, which oversees the media investment management sector for WPP, the world’s leading communication services group. Mindshare is the biggest agency in GroupM that also happens to be one of the world’s largest media investment company. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally.
We are currently looking for a Hybrid (Connection) Media Planning Associate Partner to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team to strategize and manage the delivery of paid media/advertising for a set of global and local clients. Min. 9 years experience with strategy and delivery management of paid advertising on digital (search, social, programmatic, mobile) and offline (TV, Radio, OOH) platforms.
Reporting of the role
This role primarily reports to the Partner Connection/Client Lead or Group Director.
Best things about the job: * A learning environment with mentorship from within Mindshare Indonesia, GroupM Indonesia and Mindshare Regional
- Opportunities to work across local and international client and agency teams
- You will always be the at the front line in getting and implementation of the latest insight, trend and new media innovation and technology
- On top of continuing excellence delivery in traditional media, also huge focus on growing the integration with digital planning product including performance or e-commerce, search and content also included.
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
- Adapted and bonded with the internal team across the agency
- Understood past work and plans to the best of your ability within the category/brand that you will handle
- Understood category and brands objectives and the challenges
- Gained initial client trust and comfort level to drive their business
In six months, you would have:
- Drive strategic integrated media plans –including conventional, digital and performance based campaigns
- Search and Content will also be part of your development and excellence delivery to clients
- Shown significant signs of growth potential within Mindshare
- Work with internal and external partners to create best in class media strategies and tactical plans
- Integrated effectively and in good manner with clients, teams, vendors and partners
In 12 months, you would have:
- Grown existing client businesses
- Comfortable to drive strategic & tactical innovation across media platforms
Responsibilities of the role:
Besides planning, overseeing, and driving operational needs of your clients; you would also be in-charge of being a media consultant to the clients by advising, guiding and shaping your clients’ media work specific to the categories/brands you are handled. While growing existing business will be key, you may also be required to assist your senior teams in new business development initiatives, strategic projects and plans requires to drive the business and internal excellence.
What you will need:
- Under graduate degree in communication, media or business management is a plus (Post-graduate/masters preferred)
- 9+ years of working experience that requires strong analytical and strategic thinking leadership and team management. Creative capability is a plus.
- Open minded attitude to accept and embrace agile changes, learning new things, and seeking solutions and improvement
- Experience in – but not limited only to – digital media or marketing/brand management is preferred (or a role that covers above knowledge areas)
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English (both written and spoken)
- As to understand and able to operate Nielsen tools is important, but what we prefer to see is how you use the relevant data for your clients.
- Understand marketing and consumer journey and insights terms and how to implement them
- Independent in ways of working.
- Ability to lead and be a team player
- Discipline and have a good time management skill.
- Candidate should be able to present thoughts, plans and ideas in a clear and succinct manner (on a PowerPoint, Excel, or otherwise)
More about Mindshare
We were born in Asia in 1997, a start up with a desire to change the media world. Now we are a global agency with more than 7,000 employees in 116 offices across 86 countries, operating as one team – . We believe that in today’s world, everything begins and ends in media. We aim to be our clients’ lead business partner, to grow their business, and drive profitability through adaptive and inventive marketing. We do this through speed, teamwork and provocation and by operating as a network of networks rather than a rigid hierarchy. We create new things and have fun doing it. Whenever and wherever you join us, you open a door to opportunities in any and of all aspects of media, technology and innovation. We will support you, recognize you and reward you, making Mindshare the place where you do the best work of your career.
Mindshare APAC has won 500 awards in the last year alone, including “Agency Network of the Year 2017” by both the MMA SMARTIES™ and Campaign Asia for the fifth and third consecutive year, respectively. Mindshare is part of GroupM, the media investment management arm of WPP, the world’s leading communications services group. To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at and follow us on Twitter and and .
About GroupM Indonesia
With a population of 260 million, Indonesia is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic markets in the world. It’s increasing consumer disposable income has meant that Indonesia is now firmly on the radar for MNCs seeking to invest in emerging markets.
Whilst the Indonesian media landscape is still dominated by terrestrial TV with 65% of all advertising spend, digital media is now poised to go through a period of exponential growth. There are around 170 million internet users in Indonesia and more than 70% of them are accessing the web via mobile. The opportunity to transform a media landscape on such a scale is unprecedented in the APAC region.
We’re looking for creative and diligent people to join us on this exciting journey of transformation. We’re ready create impactful solutions for media challenges, shaping the next era of media with our diverse and passionate team.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Job date: Sat, 05 Jun 2021 00:19:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Mindshare #Hybrid #Media #Planning #Associate #Partner #Jakarta #Indonesia