Mindshare | Senior Digital Planner Seoul, South Korea
Job title: Mindshare | Senior Digital Planner Seoul, South Korea
Job description: Description
Position at Mindshare
3 best things about the job:
- This position gets to make impactful contributions on the most sophisticated tech company which is leading a trend across online and offline in the new technologies.
- International environment of young, hungry, and motivated marketing professionals.
- You’ll be working closely with multiple stakeholders within the GroupM network, giving you exposure to both client-side and Group-side regional leadership
Measures of success
In three months, you would have:
- Been brought up to speed on Mindshare servicing processes and best practices – you will be ready to face the world class clients with confidence.
- Been exposed to all related stakeholders, and you will start managing on/offline media planning process against briefs from the designated client
- Been satisfactorily commented by internally and externally that you’re well on-boarded.
In six months, you would have:
- Stood as the dedicated media Media Planner for the client.
- Begun to develop an incremental business pipeline for your clients.
In 12 months, you would have:
- Successfully serviced your respective client engagements, earning client compliment to another projects’ worth of agency retainership
- Built out your incremental business pipeline with additional Mindshare/GroupM products and service offerings
Responsibilities of the role:
- Assist in the development of digital media strategy that specify which forms of media will be used to effectively reach the target audience, achieving business objective of a client.
- Support to develop the quarterly and annual digital media plan
- Assist in maintaining clients & Mindshare’s digtial media operation platform
- Report competitive analysis
- Generate analysis of market performance
- Work with digital trading managers to ensure all buys and placements fit the overall strategy
What you will need:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Korean
- Sufficient knowledge on Korea digital media landscape and basic understanding about media planning and/or offline planning
- Intermediate MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in developing and implementing analysis and reporting strategies
- Project management; ability to manage multiple projects across critical yet often fluctuating deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with consideration to company/client objectives
- Experience with new/emerging media, a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
More about Mindshare
We were born in Asia in 1997, a start up with a desire to change the media world. Now we are a global agency with more than 7,000 employees in 116 offices across 86 countries, operating as one team – . We believe that in today’s world, everything begins and ends in media. We aim to be our clients’ lead business partner, to grow their business, and drive profitability through adaptive and inventive marketing. We do this through speed, teamwork and provocation and by operating as a network of networks rather than a rigid hierarchy. We create new things and have fun doing it. Whenever and wherever you join us, you open a door to opportunities in any and of all aspects of media, technology and innovation. We will support you, recognize you and reward you, making Mindshare the place where you do the best work of your career.
Mindshare APAC has won 500 awards in the last year alone, including “Agency Network of the Year 2017” by both the MMA SMARTIES™ and Campaign Asia for the fifth and third consecutive year, respectively. Mindshare is part of GroupM, the media investment management arm of WPP, the world’s leading communications services group. To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at and follow us on Twitter and and .
About South Korea
GroupM Korea is the leading global media investment management operation in Korea. Our primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP’s media communications agencies on behalf of our clients, our shareholders and our people by operating as a parent and collaborator in performance-enhancing activities such as trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. At GroupM Korea, we embrace creativity and ideas as we embark on an exciting journey towards growth!
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Job date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 04:54:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Mindshare #Senior #Digital #Planner #Seoul #South #Korea