Mine Manager (MMCC / 3.1 / Coal Colliery / Underground) – Mpumalanga, South Africa
Job title: Mine Manager (MMCC / 3.1 / Coal Colliery / Underground) – Mpumalanga, South Africa
Company: CA Global
Job description: Job Description
Reference Number: 108 RR
The purpose of this role is to direct and control the activities of employees engaged in performing a variety of production operations aimed at achieving planned production targets as well as ensure the effective use of available resources in a safe and sustainable manner.
- Responsible for overall management of mine
- Responsible for planning, organizing and supervising the activities of a mine
- Monitor monthly achievement of targets;
- Ensures all work is effectively planned, resourced and undertaken in a safe and cost-effective manner;
- Monitors the production process in line with set targets ensuring strict adherence to plan compliance;
- Monitor’s production standards and implements a quality control program, reviews report and statistics to plan and modify mining activities;
- Provides insight on the selection of mining equipment, reviews new production plans and discusses equipment needs and modifications;
- Implements and ensures that methods and procedures are in place for optimal asset utilization;
- Ensure adherence to policies, standards, and procedures in all areas of operations;
- Ensure compliance to Mine Health and Safety Act, and DMR regulations.
- Investigates non-conformance to mining activities, identifies areas for improvement and implement solutions.
- Monthly reporting into General Manager
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- B.Sc / B.Eng / BTech Mining Engineering Degree
- Proven experience of operating as a 3.1 legal appointee
- Minimum of 5 years in a mine management capacity
- Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency (Fiery Mines / Coal Mining)
- Sound knowledge and understanding of legislation is essential
- South African Nationals are encouraged to apply
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
- Competitive annual package
- Annual performance incentives
CA Global Headhunters is an international staffing company with a specific focus on recruitment in Africa. Our extensive, diverse candidate network built up over 10 years comprises the most skilled and experienced candidates. We recruit talent of the highest standards across African sectors, including Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities, and Agriculture. As African markets continue to grow and develop, so too does our skill and expertise, ensuring that we deliver the best service to both clients and candidates.
Thanks to our access to global networks and resources, we understand our clients’ cultures, operations, business strategies, and industries. We are always on par with the latest technologies and trends which assist us in sourcing the best talent for clients. Whatever stage of the project lifecycle, we can put forward the right candidates with the right skills.
Location: South Africa
Job date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 04:38:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Manager #MMCC #Coal #Colliery #Underground #Mpumalanga #South #Africa