Movent | UX Specialist Manila, Philippines
Job title: Movent | UX Specialist Manila, Philippines
Job description: UX Specialist plans, architects the user experience design for websites & mobile apps based on data, research, or any evidence-based design methodologies. UX Specialist works closely with client servicing and web productions team (UX and developers) in defining the project requirements that are most valuable to business and mindful of the technology solutions available. UX Specialist collaborates with UI Designer to deliver product MVPs and provides guidance such as UX strategy decks, proofs-of-concept, flows, sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes. The best candidate will possess outstanding creativity, a highly detailed nature, and the ability to help define and solve complex user interface problems.
3 BEST THINGS ABOUT THE JOB * Opportunity to work with data-driven UX/UI team (XStudio)
- Be part of the largest media company in the region
- Work with some of the region’s biggest brands
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
Design beautiful data-driven and evidence-based digital platforms (websites and apps).
In three months:
- Integrate seamlessly with XStudio and Web Production teams
- Work harmoniously with GroupM client servicing team
- Mastery of usability, heuristics, and UX research methodologies
In six months:
- Lead UX projects with GroupM agencies
In 12 months:
- Mastery of UX tool kits Adobe XD, Illustrator, Axure, SimilarWeb Pro, MouseStats, HotJar
- Formulate verifiable UX strategies, interaction models, experience frameworks for clients
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Understand project briefs, evaluate product specifications with the client servicing team and project managers
- Conduct research, concept, and usability testings for feedback
- Define personas, user stories, interaction models through research and data
- Conceive, plan and demonstrate web and mobile applications MVPs through prototypes as proof-of-concepts
- Produce information architecture, site maps, wireframes, prototypes, and UX requirements documentation
- Work with UI Designer to implement beautiful asset designs that best express the brand and content
- Oversee product evolution from design to HTML development; ensure high-value user experience envisioned is maintained or improved
- Plan for post-live optimization and keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
WHAT THE ROLE REQUIRES
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Multimedia Arts, Graphic Design, or Visual Communication Arts
- At least 1 to 2 years of web/ graphic, UI/UX, publication design experience
- Adept knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites for web – XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Organized, fast learner, and independent * Understands how website design is translated into HTML codes is a plus
Acquired by WPP in 2013 and previously known as Netbooster Asia, Movent has evolved from the leading digital agency in the Philippines to a specialized Tech & Data company with global influence. Today, we proudly conceptualize, design, and develop solutions that shape digital advertising of the future. Led by entrepreneurs, made of technologists, and driven by innovation, our team has stood together for more than 10 years, developing unique expertise in the digital content and media business. Based in the heart of BGC in a modern open office, we are part of GroupM, managing nearly one in every two ads in the Philippines.
To learn more about Movent, visit us at www.movent.com
About the Philippines
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest-growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth. It is also one of the largest and fastest-growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years.
With a population of 109.5 million, 59.2% of these currently have access to the internet. By 2022, the Philippines’ internet population is forecasted to be 73%. Coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint, GroupM Philippines is well-positioned as an exciting and innovative organization for media players and talent to be.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Location: Manila City, Metro Manila
Job date: Tue, 18 May 2021 07:32:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Movent #Specialist #Manila #Philippines