Movent | Web Developer Manila, Philippines
Job title: Movent | Web Developer Manila, Philippines
- Working in a start-up mentality with the backing of the world’s largest media investment company!
- Interact with people from countries all around the world, challenging you to support them and ensuring the best product performance
- Flexibility and Empowerment – to best support the team you will need an agile approach to deal with frequent business requirement changes.
Measures of Success
In three months
- You must able to show good proficiency in React JS programming.
- Being able to handle medium scale tasks with minimal supervision
In six months
- You must able to show high proficiency in React JS programming.
- Being able to handle larger-scale tasks with minimal supervision
- All your code should have proper automated testing in place
In 12 months
- Be able to pro-actively propose improvement in the way we develop using React JS programming.
- Be a key element of the frontend team, mentoring the juniors and ensuring the high level of quality of your deliverables
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop and maintain Drupal, Magento, and October CMS Application
- Troubleshooting, Unit Testing, Automated Test Script
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
What you will need:
- Graduate of any 4 – 5 year Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Web Developer / PHP Developer or similar
- Technical knowledge/hard skills:
- Proficient in HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient in using CSS library such as Bootstrap(Responsive Grid System) or similar
- Knowledgeable in server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Knowledgeable in Drupal 8, Magento, and October CMS theming, other PHP CMS experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Drupal 8
- Wide experience in Views, Domain, Panel, Display Suite modules
- Deep understanding of how to use Entity in Drupal
- Proficient in module and theme development
- Proficient in plugin development
- Passionate about new technologies
- Great verbal and written communication skills (English/Filipino).
- Proactive and able to work under pressure.
- Highly driven, proactive, and resourceful
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills
- A hands-on operator prepared to get involved in operational areas
- Welcomes challenges.
Acquired by WPP in 2013 and previously known as Netbooster Asia, Movent has evolved from the leading digital agency in the Philippines to a specialized Tech & Data company with global influence. Today, we proudly conceptualize, design, and develop solutions that shape digital advertising of the future. Led by entrepreneurs, made of technologists, and driven by innovation, our team has stood together for more than 10 years, developing unique expertise in the digital content and media business. Based in the heart of BGC in a modern open office, we are part of GroupM, managing nearly one in every two ads in the Philippines.
About our team: We are about 50 business analysts, UX specialists, Data specialists, Junior and Expert developers, QA managers, and support leads. We value curiosity, initiative, collaboration, and education. We train new members and promote self-learning to constantly acquire new technologies. We have strong family values, we promote a healthy work-life balance, and adopted flexible ways of working based on performance and responsibility. About the Philippines
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest-growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth. It is also one of the largest and fastest-growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years.
With a population of 109.5 million, 59.2% of these currently have access to the internet. By 2022, the Philippines’ internet population is forecasted to be 73%. Coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint, GroupM Philippines is well-positioned as an exciting and innovative organization for media players and talent to be.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Location: Manila City, Metro Manila
Job date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 03:41:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Movent #Web #Developer #Manila #Philippines