Named Account Manager, Spain
Job title: Named Account Manager, Spain
Job description: It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We are seeking a proactive, creative and tenacious Enterprise Account Manager to drive new cyber security business within all vertical markets in Spain. This role will demand interaction with large scale enterprises at the CIO, IT Director and CISO level, as well as with technical staff within the security and IT organisation.
Responsibilities include the ability to establish strong business relationships at the executive level, advanced solution selling capabilities, conducting sales presentations, coordinating multiple resources within an account, while consistently and successfully closing business for Proofpoint.
- Focus on hunting and developing New Enterprise Accounts (cross vertical) over 2,500 users
- Working with Sales Management to meet and exceed your sales ARR targets
- Convert prospects into sales by differentiating from the competition.
- Work with System Engineers to prepare account strategies and plans.
- Collaborate with Systems Engineers to organise and deliver compelling and flawless product demonstrations.
- Partner with the channel to gain access into new accounts.
- Deliver strong operational excellence, to include forecast accuracy, SFDC pipeline development, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Proofpoint’s competitive positioning in the marketplace.
What you bring to the team
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding bookings goals within the cybersecurity marketplace is a must.
- Strong business acumen, to understand the cyber security threat landscape, and become the trusted advisor of the CISO.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills at all levels including CTO/CIO/CISO level
- Extensive local eco system knowledge in the cyber security market (VARs, Alliance Partners, System Integrators)
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate Proofpoint’s value.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to use SFDC, pricing and other on-line tools effectively.
- Existing relationships within similar markets is strongly preferred.
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills required
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
Job date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 22:30:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Named #Account #Manager #Spain