New Business Administrator- Finance Ireland Leasing
Job title: New Business Administrator- Finance Ireland Leasing
Company: Finance Ireland
Job description: Location : Dublin 4, Ireland Role overview
Finance Ireland is a rapidly expanding financial services group actively involved in business leasing, commercial and residential mortgages, motor finance, and Agri finance in Ireland. Established in 2002, the Group is based in Dublin and employs over 160 staff.
Purpose of Job: Working with Finance Ireland Leasing, preparing files for the credit department/ Issuing of documents / Issuing payment to dealers/customers/ Customer Service.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Updating applications onto system where necessary.
- Prepare applications for the Credit department, calling ICB reports/CCR/ vision net reports/ Experian reports.
- Email completed documents to dealer’s/sales team in a timely manner to be signed by the customer in advance of pay out.
- Ability to calculate rates and commissions correctly.
- Check all incoming documentation, ensuring documents have been checked and within the SLA and prioritising pay out to dealers/intermediaries where required.
- Ensure documents have been signed correctly by the customer and witnessed by the dealer/ appropriate persons and that correct money laundering documentation is received and certified i.e. a valid ID and proof of address in accordance with Anti Money Laundering Guidelines.
- Ensuring all underwriting conditions have been met prior to pay out (employment confirmed etc.).
- Checklists fully completed and verified before payment is made to third party.
- Contact customer where required before pay-out (security check to be complete due to advance over €25000 or to verify signatures).
- Ensure customer bank details are completed and verified.
- Contacting other Financial Institutions in order to obtain clearance on vehicles which may be still on finance.
- Contacting the dealer / customer / sales team advising them of any issues which may result in delay in pay out.
- Following up on all outstanding documentation prohibiting pay out (problem list will be sent out every morning to account managers).
- HPI of all vehicles and equipment once deal is paid/ checking second-hand car is cleared with HPI before pay-out.
- Updating SBCI portal with loan details before pay-out.
- Auditing of files on a weekly/monthly basis to ensure all details correct and accurate, amended any details where necessary.
- Ability to take/make customer service/ collection call where necessary.
- Good initiative to take on duties, responsibilities where necessary and in line with management instructions.
- The ability and desire to work co-operatively with others on the team and management.
- The ability to prioritise work as appropriate but ensure all work is completed.
- Issue welcome packs to customers within SLA.
- Scanning documents to Sentinel System and original file filed.
- Any other duties that may be required from management or as the role evolves.
- Experience in Financial Services sector, in particular, lending and leasing areas is essential.
- Desirable QFA but must be an approved Product Advisor (APA).
- Experience of and ability to work in a fast paced and high energy environment.
- Ability to understand and utilise technology to achieve required outcome.
- Ability to deliver good quality and accurate work at all times.
- Display strong administrative capabilities.
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a good telephone manner and working as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate with dealers/customer/suppliers in a professional manner, answering customer service/ collection calls as required and being conscious of compliance at all times.
- Good organisational skills with a proven ability to prioritise tasks.
- Display personal commitment, effort, motivation and initiative in all business dealings.
- Keeping up to date with CPD hours under the Central Bank’s Minimum Competency Code.
Under Central Bank F&P regulations this role is categorised as a PCF/CF Designation
CF4 – Arranging a financial service for a customer of the regulated Financial Services Provider Hours 37,5
Department Finance Ireland Leasing
Job Type Full time
Contract Type Permanent Full-time
Location: Southside Dublin
Job date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 01:56:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Business #Administrator #Finance #Ireland #Leasing