Norwegian Quality Analyst for innovative global company – Lisbon, Portugal
Job title: Norwegian Quality Analyst for innovative global company – Lisbon, Portugal
Job description: Learn, Lead & Grow at Sitel Group®
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- GROW AS YOU GO. We invest in you, with internal programs, training and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals. We promote from within. We provide you with the tools, skills and resources to develop, both professionally and personally. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there.
- BE BOLD, BE YOU. #SitelLife represents our commitment to our people -to YOU. It’s about coming exactly as you are. We empower everyone to live their truth, be themselves and use their voice -and we give them a platform to do so.
- WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AN IMPACT. We strive to make the world a better place and empower others to do the same. We are mission-driven -and we leverage the power of our people to make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
- GAIN STABILITY, EXPAND POSSIBILITIES. We celebrate successes and reward our people for the hard work they do every day. We offer benefits to keep you healthy and happy, such as paid time off and referral bonuses. Plus, fun perks like employee discounts.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE. We value open, honest and constructive conversation. We encourage you to speak up -and we listen when you do. Through MAX, our global community, we leverage our people’s innovative ideas, experiences and feedback to shape and drive the future of Sitel Group.
About Sitel Group®
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value.
With 100,000 people around the globe – working from home or from one of our CX hubs – we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 4.5 million times every day in 50+ languages. Whether digital or voice-based, our solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. Our award-winning culture is built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience.
Come and work with us.
We are looking for a talented and accomplished Norwegian Quality Analyst to enhance the competencies of individual employee’s coaching programs and be responsible for monitoring procedures and identifying improvements or non-conformity issues.
Our client is an innovative and global leader company, providing end-to-end capture, scanning, workflow automation, and document and process management technology and services for the workplace.
As a Quality Analyst in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of quality methodology, delivery, and development across the Operations
- Deliver appropriate feedback on the quality of the service to advisors ensuring adherence to procedures
- Attend and participate in meetings with Operations to discuss outputs of monitoring
- Provide relevant information for Monthly Quality Reports
- Give feedback to the training department about issues arising from monitoring
- Participate in monthly calibrating sessions to ensure consistency
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Norwegian (C2)
- Advanced English level (C1 at least) with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization/ time management skills
- Ability to work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to make fair and consistent judgments and decisions
- Ability to solve problems and offer suggestions
- Ability to influence behavior
- Ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures
- Ability to give constructive feedback to the agents which lead to performance improvement
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to Portugal
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or directly related work experience
- Previous relevant experience as Quality Analyst
What’s in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Competitive wages
- Paid professional training
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, including our SitelFit wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
Join the #SitelLife
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!
Job date: Sat, 03 Jul 2021 06:42:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Norwegian #Quality #Analyst #innovative #global #company #Lisbon #Portugal