NURSES FOR UK-ABUH NHS TRUST
Job title: NURSES FOR UK-ABUH NHS TRUST
Company: Nursing Jobs UK
Job description: Benefits of the Package:
- Salary band £24907-£30615
- Free flight ticket
- Free transport from the airport to your accommodation
- Free accommodation
- Free certificate of sponsorship
- Refund medical surcharge
- All costs related to your application and initial inclusion on to the Nursing & Midwifery (NMC) register
- Refund of academic IELTS/OET
- Free OSCE fee
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users’ conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalization.
- To assess the individual needs of the patients and to ensure that they receive the highest standard of personal care and attention.
- To have the ability and knowledge of nursing and management and also ensuring the well-being of the patients and their physical, emotional and social needs.
- To be in charge of the shift and take the responsibility for the smooth running of the service and whilst they are on duty, liaise with managers and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of patients and their family.
- IELTS : W:6.5,L:7,R:7,S:7, OR OET: W:C+,L:B,R:B,S:B
- Registered Nurse with minimum one year experience is required.
- Maximum 12 months of gap acceptable
- A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
- The ability to ensure that patient’s needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to interact with the patient, their families and members of staff.
- Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times
Expected salary: £24907 – 30615 per year
Job date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 03:14:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#NURSES #UKABUH #NHS #TRUST