Operation Manager, ANH Taiwan
Job title: Operation Manager, ANH Taiwan
Job description: Royal DSM is a global, purpose-led, science-based company active in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM’s purpose is to create brighter lives for all. DSM addresses with its products and solutions some of the world’s biggest challenges while simultaneously creating economic, environmental and societal value for all its stakeholders – customers, employees, shareholders, and society at large. DSM delivers innovative solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company was founded in 1902 and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
More information can be found at .
Job Title: Operation Manager
Business Group/Unit: DSM Nutritional Products
Reports to: ANH Manager of DNP Taiwan
The Purpose of Position:
Be fully responsible for the management and daily running of the Operation Unit and ensure the quality of services can meet the requirement of the concerned service receivers.
- Cost-effective purchase of all trade items for the production of feed premixes by toll.manufacturer according to general purchase guiding principle from H.Q.
- Cost-effective purchase of all non-trade items for the local company for office administration according to general purchase guiding principle from H.Q.
- Supervise the inventory management at toll manufacturer’s warehouse as well cost-effective logistics and delivery services to customers.
- Supervise the coordination with the toll manufacturer.
- Supervise IBP forecast for ANH Dept.
- Supervise the customer services to ANH Dept.
- Provide the secretarial services to ANH Dept.
- Provide office administration for the company.
- Assist Regional P&O to provide HR services (except payroll) to the company.
- In depth category knowledge.
- Purchasing processes (sourcing and operational) in business-to-business context.
- Ideally advanced university qualifications, preferably in business administration, commerce.
- Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Recognized qualification in Purchasing.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Royal DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext. For more information about DSM see or connect on
DSM in 3 minutes
Do you know that DSM has the broadest portfolio of nutritional ingredients – that millions of people already have our biomaterials in their body – and that our innovations make materials lighter, healthier, safer, stronger, more durable and have a lower environmental footprint? This short 3 minute video shares our portfolio in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living
Location: Taipei City
Job date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 07:41:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Operation #Manager #ANH #Taiwan