Operations Performance Manager (Mining / OEM / Optimisation / Logistics) – Gauteng, South Africa
Job title: Operations Performance Manager (Mining / OEM / Optimisation / Logistics) – Gauteng, South Africa
Company: CA Global
Job description: Job Description
A leading OEM company is seeking someone to support the Logistics Operations Manager in the Performance Management and planning of the operation, within the Region. They will deliver consistent and sustainable management structures for data, carrier performance, freight costs in support of business decision making.
- Performance management & planning
- Analysing trends and performance of the business
- Identifying key measurement factors for the business and including them in the performance pack where required
- Develop a tool that enables regular review of the business performance throughout the month
- Support order to deliver performance and logistic services improvements
- Support the Regional Logistics Operations Manager in the follow up of the operational performance
- Support organizational design activity
- Continuous improvement
- Create and maintain an infrastructure to manage continuous improvement projects
- Act as a support for the different operational functions to execute projects
- EHS – C4 Facility
- Ensure compliance and adhering with local legislative requirements regarding EHS
- Financial management
- Analyse financial performance
- Highlight any risks to and work with management team to mitigate
- Data analysis and trend for decision making- purposes
- Actively manage all intercompany balances
- Manage the costing and transactional processing accuracy
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Must have at least 5 years of Warehousing/Distribution/Supply Chain Management experience
- Must have a relevant diploma qualification
- Prior exposure to Aurora, DI, and Qlikview essential
- Process Improvement / IT exposure essential
- Experience in financial modeling
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience with Excel Dashboards will be well regarded.
- Exposure/experience in Process/Financial Audit, Management and, Financial Accounting
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent position
CA Global Headhunters is an international staffing company with a specific focus on recruitment in Africa. Our extensive, diverse candidate network built up over 10 years comprises the most skilled and experienced candidates. We recruit talent of the highest standards across African sectors, including Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities, and Agriculture. As African markets continue to grow and develop, so too does our skill and expertise, ensuring that we deliver the best service to both clients and candidates.
Thanks to our access to global networks and resources, we understand our clients’ cultures, operations, business strategies, and industries. With our Head Office in Cape Town, South Africa, and partner companies in Mauritius, Mozambique, Angola, and China, we are always on par with the latest technologies and trends which assist us in sourcing the best talent for clients. Whatever stage of the project lifecycle, we can put forward the right candidates with the right skills.
Location: South Africa
Job date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 23:29:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Operations #Performance #Manager #Mining #OEM #Optimisation #Logistics #Gauteng #South #Africa