Partner Sales Account Manager, Hyperscalers – Austria & Switzerland
Job title: Partner Sales Account Manager, Hyperscalers – Austria & Switzerland
Company: Red Hat
Job description: Primary job responsibilities
- Manage the regional booking quota for assigned local and global cloud and service providers, mainly Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Achieve revenue targets, both the overall number as well as the partner incremental targets toward new customers
- Coordinate and collaborate with local direct and channel sales teams to implement strategy
- Implement our regional cloud provider strategy in alignment with the EMEA cloud service provider strategy
- Recruit, manage, and develop selected cloud provider partners
- Manage the local involvement of selected distributors in our cloud service provider strategy; ensure operational and sales excellence
- Work with the distributors, and the team managing distribution across EMEA, to use the efforts of the distributors in managing recruitment activities for cloud service providers
- Represent Red Hat to the cloud and service provider partners, as well as own the local relationship with global cloud service providers
- Establish Red Hat solutions as leading technologies within cloud service provider offerings
- Work closely in a virtual team with other regional representatives and the EMEA team to jointly guide required initiatives, program updates, etc.
- Promote the required internal operational practices and processes to ensure revenues are booked and reported correctly
- Background in datacenter and cloud technologies with a proven direct or indirect sales record, including solid experience in understanding and working with application providers, in a joint fashion with local and global cloud service providers
- 4+ years of successful solutions sales experience working and co-managing business with partners, especially global cloud services providers, in the ALPS region
- 3+ years of experience and a successful record of working with, developing, and guiding revenue within the cloud and service provider market in ALPS
- Solid experience in working internationally across diverse and multicultural teams
- Fluent written and verbal English and German language skills
- Solid understanding of service provider buying cycles, sales strategies, and go-to-market practices
About Red Hat
is the world’s leading provider of enterprise software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Location: Österreich – Schweiz
Job date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 23:55:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Partner #Sales #Account #Manager #Hyperscalers #Austria #Switzerland