Partner Sales Manager – Nordics (Sweden)
Job title: Partner Sales Manager – Nordics (Sweden)
Job description: Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that’s transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to design a more enlightened way of working. From our headquarters in San Francisco to eight dedicated Studios and a worldwide team of employees who choose where they work best, our Virtual First approach is leading the way into the future of work.
Our Sales and Channel teams share Dropbox Business with companies around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. The Sales Strategy team develops insights to assess business performance, and leads initiatives to identify new sources of growth. We work closely with senior sales leaders to develop shared goals, and do the planning and execution necessary to make those goals a reality.
As a Partner Sales Manager, you will work closely with our preferred partners to build and lead partner relationships, specifically passionate about training, enablement and development of any other required capabilities to sell and support Dropbox Business. You will drive partner sales, campaigns, manage forecast and focus on delivering results
You will be the partner’s key point of contact collaborating with other relevant teams across both the Dropbox and the partner community, ensuring the success of Dropbox for our customers.
- Drive significant business growth, identify key collaborators to establish relationships and credibility within those partner organisations, and help them realise the full potential of Dropbox Business
- Work closely with account teams to develop joint pipeline.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of the UK revenue quota. Specifically responsible for the revenue and goal achievement of the specific partners assigned.
- Establish positive relationships with the partners assigned
- You will provide training, mentoring and support to our Dropbox business partners, help them better position, sell and promote Dropbox Business
- Proven ability to work towards business goals and comfortable with priorities developing as needed.
- Lead key programs and evaluate return on investment.
- You will own, build, develop and craft the Partner plan for the designated region based upon the above analysis
- Working with relevant supporting functions train and collaborate with those key reseller teams to bring the best Dropbox experience to their customers
- Own the engagement between the wider Dropbox teams with the partners community
- Proven IT technology sales experience
- Experience or awareness of channel partnerships (SaaS background preferred)
- Deep understanding of the Dropbox solution, as well as the driven offerings (not crucial as can be trained)
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Self starter and extraordinary teammate
- Daring demeanor to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales engine
- Strong propensity to take initiative; thrive with change and ambiguity
- Fluent in English and Nordic language
- Travel 25%
- Role is based in EMEA – Sweden
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Job date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 01:53:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Partner #Sales #Manager #Nordics #Sweden