Job title: Payroll Specialist
Job description: Payroll Specialist
HU – Budapest
Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big-huge.
We’re not just a Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 markets, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions-not just the select few-experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description and Requirements
As part of Lenovo’s global HR team, the Payroll Operations Agent is responsible for the day to day administration and delivery of payroll for Lenovo European employees. This includes payroll processing, administration, and employee inquiry management and issue resolution.
The Payroll Operations Agent will work with our external payroll vendors, Lenovo Businesses and HR functions to ensure the effective delivery of end to end employee payroll processing and query management. The role is responsible to upload payroll related data onto the required Payroll Vendor online tool, downloading of the payroll outputs, distribution to the relevant individuals or teams within the Lenovo Business, and approving local payroll.
This position will also work as part of a Global Project Team for transitioning to new outsource provider and will have a key role in system testing, feedback, process development and documentation.
- Accountable for responding to the employee and providing the resolution of the payroll queries and issues.
- Partner with new Payroll Vendor, current HR Outsource Vendor and Lenovo Finance teams and liaison with Vendors to resolve queries on behalf of Lenovo Finance.
- Ensure all payroll query responses are dealt with in a timely manner, where required follow up with vendors or escalate to Payroll Team Lead.
- Follows all payroll processes.
- Use payroll tools and prepare appropriate payroll calculations to ensure proper payroll processing
The Payroll Agent will work with a team and report to a team lead on site in Lenovo’s office in Bratislava.
We are Lenovo!
Currently the number one PC vendor worldwide, we continue to be the fastest growing company in our respective field. We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world.
We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership – a workplace where your talents can be challenged, and your efforts recognized and rewarded. We’re the progressive thinkers, creative doers and endless tinkerers who will always challenge the traditional and who know true groundbreakers never stand still. No matter what team you’re a part of, joining us you can create real impact.
- 1 – 3 years Payroll Operations experience for European countries is required (most desirable French payroll experience)
- Must speak, read and write English & French fluently.
- Some experience in Service Centre environment and / or HR & Payroll Outsource Environment preferred Some call handling experience, ideally in an outsourced environment, is preferred
- Experience with end to end payroll processing including: time management, leave administration, registration, pay processing, payroll taxes, reporting, and Experience dealing with payroll queries and issues from employees
- Must be customer-focused and comfortable working with a diverse group of people
- Good relationship management, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Familiar with MS Office suite, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Preferably with SAP end-user experience
- Degree preferred
Base gross monthly salary from minimum 1500 EUR and above, depending on experience + variable part 12% of your annual earnings
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Expected salary: €1500 per month
Location: Bratislava, Bratislavský kraj
Job date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 06:21:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!