Personal Assistant to the MD at SIMS Nigeria Limited
Job title: Personal Assistant to the MD at SIMS Nigeria Limited
Company: SIMS Nigeria Limited
Job description: SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant to the MD
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the management and coordination of administrative, operational, strategic, research and general services of the managing director.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- To maintain and update a detailed dairy of the itinerary of the MD and ensure he is reminded of upcoming appointment as when due.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO, including managing an extremely active calendar of appointment and plans.
- Provide a bridge for clear communication and maintain credibility, trust and support between the office of the CEO and staff.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitment and responsibilities
- Take minutes at special event and occasion and prepare the minutes for the MD’s attention
- Assist to prepare and type any paper to be presented by the MD as directed
- To ensure that proper travel arrangements are made for MD and personal business trip and that all due formalities are observed
- Manage information in a network environment and coordinate the provision of vital routine and Adhoc reports
- Maintain proper records of document for safety and ease of retrieval especially sensitive document kept in trust to ensure confidentiality
- Coordinate all activity and function of personal in the MD’s office to ensure professional decorum by all, whilst exhibiting administrative competence.
- To ensure effective management of equipment and other office items by ensuring that they are always in good condition.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- At least 3 years experience in office secretarial administration
- Candidate must have a degree in Law or any Social Science course
- Candidates must have B.Sc / HND qualification
- Knowledge in the usage of ERP system
Job date: Sun, 23 May 2021 01:36:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Personal #Assistant #SIMS #Nigeria #Limited