Phlebotomist – Part Time – Biomat USA
Job title: Phlebotomist – Part Time – Biomat USA
Job description: Do you want to join an international team working to improve the future of healthcare? Do you want to improve the lives of millions of people? Grifols is a global healthcare company which, since its foundation in Barcelona in 1909, has been working to improve the health and well-being of people all over the world. Our four divisions – Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital and Bio Supplies – develop, produce and market innovative medicines, solutions and services in more than 100 countries and regions.
We’re Grifols, a global healthcare company that produces essential plasma-derived medicines for patients and provides hospitals and healthcare professionals with the tools, information and services they need to deliver expert medical care.
Our ideal phlebotomist is patient, reliable, and really commits to keep our donors comfortable and happy.
- You assist in determining the suitability of donors to undergo plasmapheresis prior to venipuncture.
- You establish rapport with donors to ensure overall customer happiness with the center to support long-term donation, all while ensuring donor confidentiality.
- You respond to and assist with handling donor reactions in accordance with guidelines.
- Monitors donor and equipment to ensure health of donors and quality of product.
- Sets up, disconnects, and operates the automated plasmapheresis machines including response and evaluation of all autopheresis troubleshooting displays, documentation of exceptions, etc. Ensures the proper calibration and maintenance of autopheresis machines and associated equipment. May be trained to repair plasma equipment.
- Disconnects and disposes of all contaminated disposable equipment. Ensures proper cleaning of equipment and work area between donors. Maintains accurate and thorough documentation of production records.
- Learns and maintains thorough familiarity and compliance with all state and federal regulations, FDA-approved Standard Operating Procedure Manual, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA), Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and internal company procedures. You report all unsafe situations or conditions to area lead, supervisor or manager.
Are you a fit for Grifols? Yes, if you have:
- High School diploma, GED or foreign equivalency.
- Knock-your-socks-off customer service skills, and ability to work flexible scheduling to meet business needs.
- Proficient in speaking and writing English, with legible handwriting. Where applicable, bi-lingual Spanish/Korean/Mandarin skills.
- Ability to understand and follow SOPs and protocols, and perform in a highly-regulated, operations intensive, high-volume medical business in which the safety of donors and employees, as well as the quality of the plasma collected, are paramount.
Do you have any experience?
Our Level 1 (PO9300) typically requires no previous related experience although preference may be given to those with some training or prior experience. Our Level 2 (PO9301) typically requires 1 year of experience in primary area. Note that certain state licensures or certifications may apply.
Medical Receptionist , Patient Services , Patient Accoun t, Administrative Medical Staff , Patient Access , Medical Assistant, Customer Service
Location: NORTH AMERICA : USA : SD-Brookings:USBRK – Brookings SD-22nd Ave S-BPC
Location: Brookings, SD
Job date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 23:15:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Phlebotomist #Part #Time #Biomat #USA