Physiotherapist – Christchurch, New Zealand
Job title: Physiotherapist – Christchurch, New Zealand
Job description: Are you an experienced Physiotherapist looking for a lifestyle change?
Join our highly skilled and friendly team based in beautiful Christchurch, New Zealand!
Great team, great clients and a fun and flexible working environment – what more could you want?
Laura Fergusson Brain Injury Trust has an exciting permanent full-time opportunity for an enthusiastic Physiotherapist to join our highly skilled interdisciplinary rehabilitation team.
About the role
The Physiotherapist will be responsible for the assessment of clients who have suffered a traumatic brain injury and the development of rehabilitation interventions supporting their return to everyday lives. There may also be opportunities to work across different areas of the organisation. Whilst working primarily with clients with TBI and concussion, you will also be involved with spinal cord and musculoskeletal injuries, with opportunities to upskill and increase your knowledge base.
What we offer
- A friendly team focussed working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- A commitment to providing ongoing professional development opportunities
- Reimbursement of APC
- Gym membership at corporate rates
- You will have a strong interest in neurological rehabilitation, ideally with traumatic brain injury clients
- Vestibular rehabilitation experience would be helpful, although training available as required
- Registered Physiotherapist approved by the Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand
- Knowledge of neurological rehabilitation practices within an interdisciplinary team
- Willing to work within the Mission and Vision of Laura Fergusson Brain Injury Trust
- Willing to work within our values:
- We care
- We are respectful
- We are inclusive
- We do it right
- Confident in working in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment alongside other members of the team
We are an independent, charitable organisation driven to help our clients achieve independence, inclusion and quality of life after a brain injury. Through a full continuum of assessment, rehabilitation and support services, delivered when and where they’re needed, our highly skilled interdisciplinary teamwork with our clients and their families/whanau to develop individualised strategies that equip them to find new pathways through life.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with a great team, great clients and in a fun and flexible working environment.
For more information and a copy of the position description, visit our website or contact Amy Stuart, Physiotherapy Lead during business hours on 03 335 0541.
Applications close: 18 Jun 2021
Location: Burnside, Canterbury
Listed: 19 May 2021
Job date: Wed, 19 May 2021 22:17:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Physiotherapist #Christchurch #Zealand