PLEX – Marketing Manager | AFGRE | Dubai, UAE
Job title: PLEX – Marketing Manager | AFGRE | Dubai, UAE
Job description: Job Requisition ID: []
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Al Futtaim Malls are pleased to announce the launch of PLEX Management Services, which will offer a wide range of Asset Management, Development, Leasing, HR, Finance and Brand Experience expertise to shopping malls and retail organizations in the MENA region.
This new business venture aims to:
- Leverage our expertise & organization to grow our Malls business
- Expand our market share with new markets and retailers
- Develop and sell additional products, concepts and services
- Create new opportunities for growth of talent within the organization
Plex promises to offer expertise in design of integrated retail destinations, building and executing organizations that are preferred business partners, generating sustainable growth and long-term value creation thorough understanding of retail dynamics, shopping mall management and global best practice capabilities.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Reports to: Mall Manager
Location: Dubai UAE
To promote awareness of the Mall across the site wide community including, commercial leasing, as well as aspects of the retail mall. Responsible for execution of planned marketing activities through advertisements, PR, campaigns, and events which effectively reaches the target audience, and firmly establishes the brand within the market. Working together with Al-Futtaim group brands to strengthen the message and ensure timely and effective marketing strategies that are within brand and budget according to the Group’s business objectives, relating to profitability and growth.
Marketing strategy planning and budgets/Media & Advertising plans:
- Sets yearly strategies and plans for the SPVs responsible for and in relation to the teams within the Mall (Mall marketing and Group brands)
- Communicates with the other SPVs located on the property along with group brands (and not limited to) as well as residential and retail tenants and visitors to the mall.
Market Research & Intelligence:
- Ensures that competitor research on like properties in UAE and GCC is accounted for, together with general real estate news that could impact on brand (leasing / retail / development / RERA / government regulations updates etc).
- Market research to determine requirements for new business
Website / Online Digital Activation:
- Ensures at all times that the Mall website is up to date, takes into account new technologies & trends and builds the strategy
- Working together with the PR Manager to promote and create newsworthy items to increase the AVE and awareness of the Mall within the media
- Ensure all marketing activities are trackable and measured to review ROI
- Working with group brands to further ROI, reach and effectiveness of spend and not limited to group brands, but also to identify tenants or external companies
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor degree in marketing / business or related field or equivalent professional qualification
- Digital and online activation awareness
- Minimum of 7-10 years in a marketing or business related discipline in real estate / retail marketing
- Minimum 2 years in GCC region
- Asia / European marketing experience is preferred but not essential
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Experience in working with external agencies, events, PR and advertising
- Excellent attention to detail, written and verbal skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Able to motivate and lead staff
- Ambitious & goal orientated
- Adaptable and innovative thinker / Works well under pressure
- At home with the media
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Job date: Wed, 12 May 2021 05:46:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#PLEX #Marketing #Manager #AFGRE #Dubai #UAE