Practice Development Manager, Kaohsiung
Job title: Practice Development Manager, Kaohsiung
Company: Align Technology
Job description: Job Description:
This individual will have previous sales experience and a proven sales record. Managing a sales area for Align Technology selling the Invisalign product. The individual will be responsible for selling the product, establishing account relationships and practice development in the assigned territory, as well as proactively communicating with customers and potential prospects.
Essential duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Achievement of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Sales Targets, Operational Plan and Profitability Plan for the territory.
- Responsible for the working with assigned accounts and team within the organisation, including direction, motivation and development of sales plans, targets, and strategies and the removal of obstacles to success.
- Provide all appropriate reporting to Manager including feedback from customers on a weekly and monthly report
- Responsible for the sales area as ‘their business’ and be willing to take responsibility for its planning and development in what is a high growth business.
- Work closely with co-colleagues to develop a high-performance team.
Drive the Best Outcomes
- Acquire and maintain detailed knowledge of the company’s products;
- Provide training in product knowledge, selling skills, and territory management, and Align Terms and Conditions of Business
- Co-operation with co-colleagues through observation during co-travel, frequent feedback and the analysis of data
- Evaluate levels of customer, product and systems knowledge via in-field assessment
- Provide appropriate training and field coaching as required.
- Build strong ethical business relationships with customers to ensure usage of our products and gain greater market share by focusing high value activity and selling,
- Ensure professional dress code and attitude is maintained at all
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental, company goals and comply with all policies, practices and procedures.
- Work with the Manager to set Operational plan for future periods and perform other duties as assigned.
- Keep abreast of what competitors are doing; and update Marketing Manager of market intelligence and pulses in the market.
- Be responsible for all quality updates records and customer product feedback for Taiwan market.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Lock in Key Relationships
- Engage certified doctors and develop potential for new cases; engage non-certified doctors and establish their potential as an Invisalign provider and current submitters to develop Invisalign business
- Balance the short term operational needs with the long term organizational needs of the business
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies; such as management of Platinum Elite Accounts as well as opening new accounts and assist customers to achieve sales, distribution and display objectives.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must have mastered the skill set of a Territory Manager.The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Strong analytical and business planning skills
- High integrity
- Demonstrated leadership
- Track record of coaching/developing Sales Representatives
- Capacity to execute marketing plans
- Capacity to manage budgets and expenses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to diverse customer audiences.
- Strong capabilities to interface effectively with all customer types
· Ability to function effectively in a high performance team
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· BS or BA preferred and/or equivalent experience.
· A degree in sales, marketing or a related science discipline would be an advantage.
· 5+ Years sales experience
· medical, orthodontic, and/or dental sales and/or marketing experience preferred
· alternatively, background as dental therapist/hygienist and acquired valuable knowledge of the industry and its products
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Pride in excelling and self-directed individual.
· Fluency in Mandarin
· Can Command Good English
· Computer knowledge is required.
WORK SCHEDULE / HOURS
Flexible working hours
Job date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 06:18:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Practice #Development #Manager #Kaohsiung