Presales Senior Specialist – Indonesia
Job title: Presales Senior Specialist – Indonesia
Job description: Requisition ID: 275946
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Presales Senior Specialist participates in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team in support of the sales account strategy. This person will ideally reside in the Indonesia but will support South East Asia opportunities on need basis.
A Presales Senior Specialist interacts with prospective customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions. The Primary role of the Presales Senior Specialist during an active sales cycle is to gain acceptance from the customer that SAP solution can solve the customer’s problem and is the right choice over the other competitive offerings. During these cycles they often take on the role of a Solution Captain to lead the demonstration activities in preparation and delivery. In addition to deal support, a Presales Senior Specialist collaborates with sales and the Industry Value Advisor teams to plan and execute business development strategies through the use of Design Thinking tools and techniques. Overall responsibilities include:
- Compose and deliver superior sales presentations covering SAP and partner software solutions to prospective customer audiences. The presentations and demonstrations must articulate the sales message, differentiate SAP, highlight the value to the customer’s business and leave a memorable, strong and positive impression to audiences.
- Conduct discovery sessions with prospective customers in advance of a demonstration or key presentation in order to build relationships with the customer and understand their unique needs.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP solutions and appropriate industries in order to maintain credibility with prospective customers through proof points with relevant customer stories.
- Support RFx completion in support of customer proposals.
- Provide leadership as a Solution Captain on deals with complex solutions and large demonstration teams
- Support one-to-many sales and marketing events both on-site and remotely.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify whitespace opportunities at accounts.
- Build close customer relationships
- Develop close relationships with sales teams in order to promote effective sales methodologies.
- Participate in demo system design and planning and assist in configuration if needed. Participate in new product release input and testing and training of peers.
- Serve as a champion for or participate as a leader in Solution Hubs and provide knowledge transfer to colleagues as needed.
- 10+ years of consulting experience
- Presales experience for few years would be an added advantage
- Hands-on and implementation experience in SAP logistics execution portfolio like Material Management, Production planning, Manufacturing, Warehouse management etc
- Experience in large SAP ERP global rollouts including full life cycle implementations
- Experience in ECC Migration project i.e. Migration of SAP ECC on HANA and or migration of SAP ECC to SAP S4HANA or similar migrations
- Knowledge in Supply chain – Planning or execution is an added advantage
- Expert knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching
- Experience in sales and sales processes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills Bahasa, English
- Proficient : Business level local language: expert
- Bachelor equivalent: minimum requirement
- Master equivalent: optional
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 07:16:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Presales #Senior #Specialist #Indonesia