Prevention Technician- Seville, Spain
Job title: Prevention Technician- Seville, Spain
Job description: MYTILINEOS is a leading global industrial and energy company with a strong presence in all five continents. The company operates Four Business Units, the Power & Gas BU, the Metallurgy BU, the Renewables & Storage Development BU and the Sustainable Engineering Solutions BU. Company’s strong international presence in all five continents establishes itself as a global leader, as its exports foreign markets account for more than 2% of total Greek exports, benefiting significantly the national economy and conveying a strong message for its commitment to continuous growth.
We are looking for a Prevention Technician to join our team in Spain! This role will be reporting to the, HSE Manager and it will be based in Guillena, Seville. The duration of the contract will be 1 year.
- Ensure compliance with legal environmental and customer requirements.
- Control the compliance with the requirements of the Environmental Plan and the correct environmental performance.
- Follow up on environmental permits and commitments in the field, ensuring compliance with the EIS.
- Perform operational control of environmental aspects: waste management, noise, emissions and other aspects.
- Mitigate any environmental impacts arising from the project.
- Prepare environmental performance reports for the client and the organization.
- Participate in the elaboration of the Executive Procedures, developing the environmental part.
- Provide training on the Environmental Management System and guide trainings towards significant aspects and impacts, aiming at continuous improvement. Health and Safety:
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with the execution of the work. Ensure the control of risks not eliminated, as well as that working conditions are favorable during the execution of the activity.
- Carrying out and participating in accident investigations. Implementation and follow-up of means and action plans.
- Perform inspections in compliance with the company’s Management System.
- Perform training and awareness activities for workers.
- Perform control activities of subcontractors, CAE and access document management.
- Attend internal and external audits.
- Attending meetings with clients, subcontractors and internal company meetings.
- Develop the continuous improvement process.
- Ensure compliance with Management Plans; Safety, Health and Environment.
- Valuable experience in the area of Safety, Health and Environmental Management in the Construction and/or Engineering sector.
- Academic background/qualification: Degree in Engineering (Technical or Higher).
- Master’s Degree: Senior Technician in Occupational Risk Prevention.
- English level: B2. (valuable Familiarity with project financing process, documentation, due diligence, financial close model etc)
- Basic understanding of relevant accounting and legal principles for non-recourse project financing.
Expected salary: €28000 – 34000 per year
Location: Guillena, Sevilla
Job date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 22:37:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Prevention #Technician #Seville #Spain