Principal Solution Consultant (Indonesia)
Job title: Principal Solution Consultant (Indonesia)
Job description: The primary focus of a Sales Consultant (Pre-sales) is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects and customers and internally to our sales force
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction, through on-line/in person sales efforts. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Internet Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Internet Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions. Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts. Expert level responsible for formulating and leading presales technical/functional sales support activity for customers, as well as Oracle community development of resources and solutions based on market needs. Approximate percentage of face to face interaction with customers to perform responsibilities is 15%
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
Oracle Applications Solution Consultant
If technology excites you, this could be the role for you. We are looking for passionate and agile team players with strong interpersonal skills with ability to deal with ambiguity and change.
Grab the opportunity to be the face of Oracle and showcase your customer engagement skills to deliver industry insights and best practices.
Become a part of an exciting fast-paced team, excel by thinking out of the box and develop into a domain expert.
This role will allow you to interact with sales team across APAC, help drive Go-To-Market Initiatives and develop innovative solutions for customers. This person will play a key part in the sales processes, armed with the most advanced ERP & Supply Chain solutions in the market.
You will also be in a position to drive insight & strategic value with the customer, challenge the status quo and showing our customers “The Art of Possible”. Oracle Applications are market leaders in varied domains, and with latest technology advancements, we need an exceptional Solution Consultant to help us increase our momentum further.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Ability to engage operational users on their tactical pains, while maintaining a strategic focus with the top management
- Aligning with the customer requirements
- Drive large opportunities with the sales & partner team. This involves
- Delivering latest Industry insights & how technology is driving the change. For example: Industry 4.0 in Manufacturing Industry.
- Helping craft a competitive solution
- Alignment of Solution Consulting, Sales & Partner teams
- Own the solution strategy with a customer
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and expertise in Oracle Solutions
- Leverage amazing content & ideas from the broader oracle community
- Network with SMEs within Oracle from other regions to come up with great demo ideas
- Leverage technology products from broader Oracle businesses to drive innovation & larger deals
To fulfill the role of Solution Consultant we are looking for outstanding individuals that meet the following profile:
- Strong understanding of (one or more of) the following Application Pillars:
- E Business Suite
- JD Edwards
- Strong understanding of (one or more of) the following Industries:
- Public Sector
- Logistics & Distribution
- Consumer Goods
- Real Estate, Engineering & Construction
- Strong understanding of business processes such as:
- Supply Chain Planning
- Product Design & Development
- Distribution include Warehouse & Transportation Management
- Financials (including Financial Planning & Consolidation)
- Soft Skills
- Strong Communication & Engagement Skills
- Team Player
- Creativity & Out-of-the-Box thinking
- Ability to deal with changes & ambiguity
What we offer:
The APAC Solution Consulting Team will provide you:
- An opportunity to become a leader
- An environment that is focused on continuous learning including Latest technology, and interacting with innovative customers across all industries
- Attractive benefits
- Great & fun-loving team
Job date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 03:15:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Principal #Solution #Consultant #Indonesia