Prisma Cloud Sales Specialist Netherlands
Job title: Prisma Cloud Sales Specialist Netherlands
Company: Palo Alto Networks
Job description: Company Description
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
You will be tasked with bringing the benefits of Prisma Cloud. the industry’s only comprehensive Cloud Native Security Platform, to customers. Prisma Cloud integrates capabilities from the world’s most innovative security startups and delivers them on an enhanced platform to provide market-leading functionality across all our individual modules. From container security to threat detection to web application and API security, security teams benefit from best-in-class protection.
- Develop and drive the Prisma Cloud business across the Netherlands by building external customer relationships as well as partnering with the core sales team and mapping customer strategies and engagement
- Facilitate communication on strategic and tactical issues facing our clients and partners
- Maintain continuity and up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments, and governmental regulations that affect target markets
- Develop market strategies and goals for customers, understanding the strategies, goals and objectives of accounts
- Take full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process
- Travel to customer meeting as necessary post lockdown
- 3+ years field sales experience with proven ability to sell cloud solutions (AWS, GCP, Azure etc.)
- Experience of selling containers (Kubernetes etc.) and cloud security is highly desirable
- Understanding of the channel centric go-to-market approach
- A hunter mentality with the drive to win new logo accounts and upsell to existing accounts
- Ability to work with System Engineers (pre-sales) and cross-functional teams
- Willingness and determination to succeed in a hyper-growth environment
We have invested in technologies that are reshaping the network security landscape. Our ability to protect enterprises is only limited by our ability to build positive relationships with our potential customers and help them understand how we can help. This is where our systems engineering team comes in. Our systems engineering team members work hand-in-hand with the sales team to help provide technical support and educate partners and customers on our products and solutions during the purchase making process.
Our partner technical advisor builds excitement and support for the company with the partner’s sales and their technical teams. They identify and train partner networks and drive solutions using our market leading security products and services. We are looking for leaders who are capable of forming relationships, building trust with partners and customers, training, educating them and setting them up towards the path of success.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our page and our .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at
Job date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 02:53:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Prisma #Cloud #Sales #Specialist #Netherlands