Private Banking Assistant (UHNWI) – German Speaking Switzerland – Market
Job title: Private Banking Assistant (UHNWI) – German Speaking Switzerland – Market
Job description: Your team
The Pictet group is one of the world’s leading independent wealth and asset managers. Founded in 1805 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Group is represented in 30 offices in financial centers worldwide, currently employing more than 4600 people. Pictet has been present in Zurich since 1982 where it employs 200 people. The Zurich branch is located at the Leuenhof, one of the most historic buildings on the prestigious Bahnhofstrasse.
We are looking for a Private Banking Assistant (Client Relationship Officer (CRO)) to join our team in Zurich. As a key member of our motivated and multicultural team, you will be working in the German Speaking Switzerland Team within the bank’s Wealth Management division where you will be the point of entry for all operational requests from our Bankers as well as our clients.
Your responsibilities include the following:
- Develop and maintain a close and trusting long-term relationship with clients
- Administer the end-to-end account-opening process, taking into consideration local regulatory specificities
- Secure strict follow-up of documentation (e.g. pending items, middle office and R&C lists)
- Assist documentation flows (e.g. archiving and processing physical and electronic forms)
- Procure KYC information and update complementary documents in the systems
- Process workflow requests in the systems (client codifications, credit card requests, credit lines, pricing exceptions, etc.)
- Close coordination with the zone’s Business Risk Manager to resolve any risk and compliance matters
- Lead and organise the prioritisation and remediation of Key Risk Indicators in the team
- Adjust to all existing policies and directives and support the implementation of new ones, where needed
- Edit payments and transfers while ensuring call backs are systematically performed
- Build close relationships with relevant internal stakeholders
- Minimum three to five years of experience in a similar function in private banking
- German and English; other languages are a plus
- Understand client documentation and internal processes of a wealth manager
- Familiar with regulatory dimensions (cross-border, R&C, PEP, CARA, FATCA, CRS, etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Reliable and resilient, with a strong sense of responsibility and an ability to multi-task
- Solutions-oriented and proactive mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Strong team spirit and ability to work independently
- Must be resident in Switzerland
We will not accept any CVs via agencies
Diversity & Inclusion
Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.
Job date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 07:32:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Private #Banking #Assistant #UHNWI #German #Speaking #Switzerland #Market