Product Account Manager – Brazil
Job title: Product Account Manager – Brazil
- This would typically be a limited number of the company’s products, specializing in a specific technology or strategic opportunities.
- Typically specializes in a single product or product line and carries quota.
- Generally not account-assigned; called into accounts as opportunities are identified and may work with account-assigned sales account managers to close sale.
- May manage and coordinate the sales and technical team in support of the sale of the company’s products.
- May be called on as a technical product expert to develop and present sales proposals and systems solutions, and close complex technical sales.
- Works on site with customers to develop relationships, understand their environments, and close sales
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Uses full understanding of discipline to resolve complex issues in creative and efficient ways.
- Applies judgement in evaluating and proposing recommendations to resolve issues that often require deep analysis and interpretation of data.
- Participates in, and may lead, cross-functional and department teams.
- Plans and executes tasks with very little supervision.
The Experience You’ll Bring
- You’re known as a subject matter expert in Work Load Automation (WLA), or you’re a proven sales account executive who loves learning new technology.
- You’re a product evangelist, and you’re well-known in social formats.
- You know that being a brand ambassador is more than a marketing tool-it’s a sales portal.
- You’re a well-educated, well-spoken communicator who can give a knockout presentation to any audience.
- Your C-level contacts are enviable.
- People like you because you’re honest, direct, and persistent without being pushy. –
- You are inquisitive and love building new relationships to create champions and identify economic buyers in new accounts.
- You know that competition is thrilling, and that the basis of healthy competition is integrity.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a start-up mentality with demonstrated experience negotiating with enterprises of all sizes and verticals.
- Ideally you will have formal sales training (MEDDIC, Miller-Heiman, Sandler, Solution Selling etc.)
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 8 years of professional experience OR advanced degree with 6 years of experience required.
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
From core to cloud to edge, BMC delivers the software and services that enable over 10,000 global customers, including 84% of the Forbes Global 100, to thrive in their ongoing evolution to an Autonomous Digital Enterprise.
It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, status as a parent, disabled veteran or status as a protected veteran, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, visit the .
Location: São Paulo – SP
Job date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 01:50:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Product #Account #Manager #Brazil