Product Analyst (Remote in Spain)
Job title: Product Analyst (Remote in Spain)
Job description: We are a group of people working in IT & Product teams in Warsaw and Barcelona building a product known as Znanylekarz in Poland and and Doctoralia in Spain.
Want to learn more about Docplanner Tech? Find out:
Now we’re looking for a Product Analyst to join our Tech team in Barcelona. The recruitment and onboarding process is online and #fully_remote (within Spain or Poland) is available. However, when the situation is stable, there might be a need for this person to travel to our offices periodically.
The challenge is as enormous as the scale and style of the whole DocPlanner undertaking – we are the world’s leading marketplace for doctors and patients, enabling booking and management of doctor’s offices (SaaS model). We are a leader in 11 countries, creating a tool for over 92k active doctors. What is more, 61.9 mln unique patients are visiting our website each month. Last month, 4.8 mln medical visits were booked on our website. We have 7 offices around the world and our team consists of over 1000 people.
Three words that describe this role:
Passion – Our most important value is “do what you love”. We’re looking for people passionate about mobile development, but also learning every day.
Autonomy – We have both company and product goals but how you achieve them is your call. Moreover, your ideas and projects are more than welcome.
Flexibility – Being flexible and switching gears quickly are great. That’s why you’ll also have flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely if you ever need so.
What will you do with us?
- You will have access to a lot of data 🙂
- You will use this data to help us make good decisions about product and business strategy
- You will work in a diverse Product Team consisting of a product manager, developers, designers, researchers and other specialists. Furthermore, you will be the data expert for your team
- You will work with other analysts, data engineers and bi developers to make sure the whole data ecosystem is healthy and friendly
Your daily tasks will include:
- Perform strategic and ad-hoc data work in support of product managers
- Identify opportunities in data to accelerate product adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization
- Develop dashboards and define metrics that inform success for the Product Team
- Design, execute and evaluate A/B tests to improve the user journey
- Work with developers to implement tracking and store data
- Explore large, complex, and loosely defined datasets to create actionable insights
What experience and skills do you need to do a great job in this position?
- 3+ years of experience working with data or digital products
- You can communicate in English – both spoken and written – min. B2 level.
- You have experience working with user, usage and feature metrics, such as conversion rates, adoption, retention
- You are fluent in manipulating, stitching, reshaping data
- You are already familiar with some of the tools that we use:
- SQL – essential: we have most of the data in Postgres data warehouse,
- Tracking tools: Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager
- Data Viz: Google Data Studio, Tableau (and of course some spreadsheets)
- Python, Jupyter Notebooks
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- You are curious by nature, and you love to ask and answer questions
- You like to describe the world with numbers systems
- You have good understanding of statistics
- You enjoy constant learning and high autonomy
You will get in return:
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills – €30,000 to €50,000 gross per year.
- Remote work (Work from home).
- Private healthcare plan.
- 23 free paid holidays.
- Additional paid holiday on your birthday/work-anniversary to celebrate with your loved ones or to have a self-care day!
plan after 6 months working with us. * Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is also true)
- Relocation package (from a different city or country).
- Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee in partnership with
- Summer schedule every day of July and August.
Important: Our recruitment team is international; representing various nationalities. Therefore, please be sure to send your CV in English.
Psst. Do you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high!
Expected salary: €30000 – 50000 per year
Job date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 23:08:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Product #Analyst #Remote #Spain