Product Marketing Manager
Job title: Product Marketing Manager
Job description: Product Marketing Manager
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, as a Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for defining, planning, and ensuring implementation of product marketing strategies for ELSP products and coordinating main product marketing initiatives for Electrification Business Area in Taipei City, Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Reporting to the Local Business Manager, you will be overseeing all sales and marketing activities and events to drive sales and increase market share.
- You will be responsible for designing the go-to-market strategy and managing the full product life cycle (pricing list, segment and channel approach, LT and stock policy)
- Monitoring, owning, and leveraging business data, being aware and co-responsible with sales team of gross and net demand order, volume mix and pricing
- Analyzing and leveraging market trends, competitive scenario, and business data to design the best product positioning
- Delivering product information, providing training (technical and sales) for the sales team, and driving sales efficiency
- Developing and executing the annual marketing plan together with key local stakeholders (marketing team, sales team …) and in continuous alignment with factories, quality, service, and global teams
- Prioritizing customer satisfaction along all the touch points of the customer journey, listening and understanding market needs by visiting customers
- Coordinating with other divisions to deliver solutions aligned to customer needs
- Driving key growth actions and initiatives together with other marketing and sales stakeholders
- 5 + years of experience as a product specialist, project manager or similar as preferred
- Having experience in development and implementation of marketing and sales strategy
- Knowledge on orientation to analytic and data driven business approach, operative knowledge of web analytics instruments
- A technical background (a master’s degree in electronic or electrical engineering) is preferred
- Having fluency in English and Mandarin
- Having strong orientation to customer satisfaction, solution-focus, problem-solving and can-do-attitude are the key soft skills
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices
More about us
ABB’s Electrification Global Markets organization is responsible for the go-to-market strategy in 100+ countries where the Electrification Business Area operates. Our 10,000 sales & marketing employees connect our customers and partners to our innovative portfolio of products, services, and solutions. Our domain expertise and global footprint enable us to support our customers with solutions that address their current needs, while anticipating how emerging trends such as urbanization, digitalization and the shift to sustainable energy will impact their future needs. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Location: Taipei City
Job date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 04:50:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Product #Marketing #Manager