Product Owner (m/f) based in Gothenburg, Sweden
Job title: Product Owner (m/f) based in Gothenburg, Sweden
Job description: Req ID:122763
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Join us as a Product Owner and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Purpose of the Job
Software Architect plays a vital role in ensuring the quality, reliability and continuity of our software solutions and our customers operations. Your passion for software quality is therefore keys to being successful in this role. As a Product Owner, you will be challenged with complex technical environments and will be expected to use your knowledge to promote quality to the highest standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Requirements review, close cooperation with System Engineering team
- Supporting the project planning and task prioritization
- Ensures product works in a fault-free way in accordance with product specification and customer needs.
- Ensures product is properly documented for procurement, manufacturing, application, disposal and customer needs.
- Maintain product roadmap.
- Continuously look for improvements in our products, tools and processes.
- Responsible for quality assurance of the product.
- Documentation strategy
- Bachelor of Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
Relevant work experience as Product Owner * Good understanding of HW and SW interactions within complex system architectures.
- Experience of ERTMS or other safety-critical systems is highly valued.
- Knowledge of DOORS, Rational Synergy or similar tools are considered a plus.
- English at a fluent level is highly valued for this role.
- Demonstrated technical and professional skills in job-related area required
- Exhibits appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with business partners to meet mutual goals
- High level of oral and written communication skills
- High level analytical ability where problems are unusual and complex
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
Job date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 22:25:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Product #Owner #based #Gothenburg #Sweden