Product Owner (Personalization), Technology – Spain or Czech Republic Remote
Job title: Product Owner (Personalization), Technology – Spain or Czech Republic Remote
Job description: Who We Are:
Vistaprint is the ecommerce industry leader in personalized physical and digital products. We empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression – and we’re fueled by forward-thinking and innovative technology. As a Product Owner in the Personalization Technology team, you will join a motivated team focused on designing and building Vistaprint’s next generation customer profile APIs and data driven recommendation engines to create engaging, relevant, and personalized brand experiences for our customers.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with a variety of stakeholders on a regular basis to understand the business strategy, define opportunities for personalization and translate them into concrete results for cross-functional personalization teams.
- Create end-to-end product backlogs: drive requirements for design, test, and scale personalization software products. Track progress and achieve near and long-term objectives
- Facilitate the prioritization of new features and bugs in partnership with the development teams and based on value to end users and our customers
- Enable the success of the development teams through clear articulation of user stories, requirements, and success criteria to deliver on new features
- Publish key metrics that gauge product success and create feedback loops to capture those metrics as well as user and customer feedback
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in business or the tech field
- Proven experience building products in a very customer-centric approach and helping stakeholders to better understand customer behavior
- Excellent communication – written and verbal – and the ability to modulate your communication appropriately for a broad range of audiences (from senior leadership to development teams)
- Proven analytical abilities with experience turning data into meaningful insights
Nice to Have:
- Experience with agile methodology is a plus
- Experience managing and developing web-app based products
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy, and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it’s safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, results-oriented culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on crafting customer value (and delight) through accessible, groundbreaking technology. We grow with providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Location: Barcelona – Praha 5
Job date: Thu, 06 May 2021 07:19:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Product #Owner #Personalization #Technology #Spain #Czech #Republic #Remote