Professional Services Consultant-Remote anywhere in Australia
Job title: Professional Services Consultant-Remote anywhere in Australia
Company: Ping Identity
Job description: At Ping Identity, we’re changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our new Identity Defined Security platform, we’re building a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We’re headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn’t be a source of anxiety. It is one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it’s not just something we provide our customers. It’s something that inspires our company. People don’t come here to join a culture that’s built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As a Professional Services Consultant, you will play a technical role in the successful installation, integration and deployment of Customer Identity and Access solutions in our clients’ environments and assisting our implementation partners in that process as well. You will report to the Senior Manager of Professional Services. This job is remote-friendly.
- Be an expert on the PingFederate/PingAccess/PingID and Ping Identity Cloud IAM offering for our customers and partners.
- Evaluate client business, process, systems, and technology requirements and advise clients on best practices to help guide and solidify proposed designs.
- Consult with clients to assess current problem states, establish desired future states, and make solution recommendations.
- Participate in the detailed solution design, implementation and delivery of Ping Identity IAM product solutions to our clients.
- Work with customer to install and deploy solutions into production to meet the customer’s requirements.
- Create customer level documentation specific to the deployment of Ping Identity IAM products for the customer.
- Provide training courses to both customers and partners on the Ping Identity IAM product set.
- Develop and delivering technical training designed to enable/educate Ping Identity implementation partners.
- Work with Ping Identity support to help provide daily support of customers.
- Create knowledge articles around the PingFederate/PingAccess/PingID products for use with customers and partners.
- 5 years experience developing identity management strategies, architecture, and implementations.
- Expert knowledge of Identity Management, Access Management.
- Experience using web APIs (SOAP, XML, REST, JSON, SCIM).
- Bachelor of Science in a related field (e.g. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Information Systems) or equivalent work related level of experience.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Devops with working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience implementing solutions with OAuth, OpenID Connect, and SAML.
- Security certifications like CISSP.
- Parental Leave
- Commuter offset
- Superannuation Fund
- Paid Time Off/Leave Periods
Ping Identity is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 05:35:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Professional #Services #ConsultantRemote #Australia