Job title: Program Manager
Job description: Eaton’s Interconnect Technologies Division, a part of our Aerospace sector, is currently seeking a Program Manager to join our team. This position is based at our Dominican Republic facility.
The Program Manager leads the Program/Platform and Integrated Product Team(s) to drive customer satisfaction, continuous improvement and life of the program financial performance by managing customer programs, contracts, and business relationships.
The Program Manager is responsible for the successful execution of the New Product Development (NPD) Program(s) and projects and their budget allocation. The incumbent will lead the Integrated Product Team(s) to drive customer satisfaction, continuous improvement and life of the program financial performance by managing customer programs, contracts, and business relationships.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Manages the Profit and Loss of the NPD Program(s) and projects. Responsibility, Authority and Accountability (RAA) for project scope delivery and successful execution within technical, schedule, cost and quality commitments.
- Champion Integrated Product Team (IPT) leadership across the Program.
- Facilitate the implementation of program management processes at the site, business unit or Division.
- Seek team input to promote rapid resolution to issues. Coaches and provides feedback/rewards on performance indicators.
- Lead the Project Engineers assigned to the Program or site/business unit in a matrix environment.
- Provide overall Program or site/business unit interface with the customer. Improve organization responsiveness to customer requirements. Communication and manage customer expectations and contractual commitments internal to the business.
- Ensure adequate support to the program and project teams by coordinating PM reviews, preparing & publishing PM metrics and reports.
- Maintain metrics for program for earned value (CPI/SPI), quality, technical performance and delivery through all of the PROLaunch phases.
- Coordinate all risks and requirements of the program into a complete integrated entity. This is accomplished by planning, controlling, integrating all projects into the programs and measuring all elements to ensure the requirements and goals are successfully achieved.
- Manage customer contract, pricing, terms and conditions and contractual flow-down through the organization.
- Establish and negotiate pricing strategies by system and/or product, market and by customer. Develop contract negotiation strategies. Ensure effective change management process is utilized.
- Provide periodic program updates (Program Status Report – Green/Yellow/Red) of current situation relating to contractual milestones and problem/high risk areas (e.g., technical, cost, and schedule). Provides updates to the business units as well as divisional, and group levels.
- Play a key role in developing New business proposals and executing the overall program plan.
- Seek team input to promote rapid resolution to issues. Coaches and provides feedback on performance indicators.
- Coordinate and monitor a One Eaton Aerospace program technical personnel across multiple sites.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of one (1) to three(3) years’ experience in Program Management; or a combination of Program Management with some Engineering and/or Product Development Management.
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Dominican Republic will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Experienced in Aerospace New Product Development (NPD) programs
- Engineering degree preferred
- Proven Leadership skills – capability to lead change in an Integrated Team (IPT) environment across multiple sites and customers globally.
- Demonstrating to proficient in Program and Project Management methodologies, processes and tools
- Project Management Institute (PMI) accreditation (PMP) recommended
- Experience in Risk Management
- Prior experience working in the aerospace industry
Job date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 06:04:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!