Project Administrator (Sydney, Australia)
Job title: Project Administrator (Sydney, Australia)
Company: XAM Consulting
Job description: Project Administrator – Sydney CBD
Work for one of Australia’s fastest growing mobile and software development companies.
Join a team of top class talent to deliver world class software spanning many different industries. Be part of a phenomenal value-based business culture. Contribute to the success of our customers journey, working with businesses from start-ups to big enterprises.
The work you do will genuinely change the lives of Australian (and global) business owners. If that excites you, read on…
What You’ll Do
- Manage schedules, organise meetings, collate information and perform a variety of project administration tasks
- Ensure stakeholder communications are adequate and timely
- Prepare documentation and information packs for steering committee meetings
- Prepare project status reports
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal applicant will be someone who has the following key experience/capabilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to develop, foster and maintain collaborative working relationships both internally and externally
- Highly organised and able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Demonstrated operations administration experience
- Prior experience in a similar role – 3 +years
- Prior experience in the IT industry
- Able to deal with a high volume of data and data management – good with numbers
ABOUT XAM Consulting
Since 2013, XAM Consulting has been Australia’s leading enterprise-grade development team. We’ve worked with more than 60 different companies, from start-ups to big enterprises across Australia, the UK and USA. XAM’s delivered top quality applications for brands such as Kmart, Telstra, National Home Doctor Service, University of South Australia, UGL and many others. The reason our clients want to form long term relationships with us is because we walk hand in hand with them from the beginning, we work as if we are part of the fabric of their business. We take pride in the hard work we do, but most importantly, we take pride in the results our work brings to our customers.
As a team, we are a group of inspired technologists, software engineers and app developers who fundamentally believe that mobile solutions help taking businesses to the next level. We call our customers partners for a reason.
If you’re passionate about making a difference to the lives of Australian businesses and across the globe, then apply today and tell us how you will help XAM grow.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE…
We appreciate the work you do however we’re going solo on this one. We promise we’ll reach out if we need any help.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Sydney, NSW
Job date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 04:07:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Project #Administrator #Sydney #Australia