Project Engineer | Doka Singapore & Emerging Markets
Job title: Project Engineer | Doka Singapore & Emerging Markets
Job description: Company Description
Doka Group is a world leader in developing, manufacturing and distributing formwork technology for use in all fields of the construction sector. With more than 160 sales and logistics facilities in over 70 countries, the Doka Group has a high-performing distribution network which ensures that equipment and technical support are provided swiftly and professionally. An enterprise forming part of the Umdasch Group, the Doka Group employs a worldwide workforce of more than 6,200.
Doka Singapore is a 100% subsidiary of the Doka Group. To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
To continue building our high level of service for our customers, the Doka Group not only invests in its employees’ professional and personal career development but also sets great store by foresighted personnel planning. If you are passionate about what you do, have an inner drive to succeed, a desire to learn and grow from your experiences, then this is your opportunity to step up to a challenge!
Doka Singapore and Emerging Markets is currently looking for a Project Engineer who will be responsible in providing engineering design and calculation support to buildings, civil infrastructure, and energy projects across Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar, and the regions while based in the Philippines.
- You will provide AutoCAD drawings using the Doka Formwork systems during the proposal stage and finalize working drawings to be used for actual job sites relating to construction projects across the export market of Doka.
- You will prepare specifications and calculations for static quotes and deliveries
- You will provide material lists for quotations to Sales and Operations Department for shipments to the site.
- You will ensure that the drawings indicate the proper use of Doka forming equipment and that the drawings represent safe, economical, and efficient designs.
- You will analyze and design / price calculations as required.
- You will be visiting the jobsites and customers whenever required.
- Any other official duties as may be assigned by the Management.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
Skills and Experiences
- You have a Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or other equivalent education
- You have at least a minimum of 5 years of experience in formwork designing and a strong track record in designing civil infrastructure and high-rise projects. Experience with self-climbing formwork is a plus!
- You have working knowledge of legal requirements in the field of engineering standards – local standards and code of practice for formwork
- You have a proven exposure in using AutoCAD 2D and 3D. Revit is a plus!
Attributes and Motivation
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English Language (Conversant in Chinese will be advantageous)
- You have a well-developed probing and analytical skills
- You have the ability to work individually and in a team environment
- You can manage multiple projects while adhering to strict deadlines ad budgets
- You are proactive, highly self motivated, and has high level of integrity
If this is you, wait no more! Apply now or contact Joylyn delos Reyes, Global Talent Acquisition Specialist at for more information.
Job date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 04:29:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Project #Engineer #Doka #Singapore #Emerging #Markets