Project Lead – Revenue Management System
Job title: Project Lead – Revenue Management System
Company: PMCL-JAZZ (Formerly known as Mobilink)
Job description: Grade Level: L3
Last date to apply: 29th July, 2021
What is Project Lead – Revenue Management System?
Project Lead – Revenue Management System role is a key contributor in devising, coordinating and implementation of billing, collection and revenue management systems for Jazz Business to Business (B2B) streams, by utilizing project management best practices while managing stakeholders, cross functional teams and on-spot problem resolution.
The role reports directly to the Head of Corporate Accounting & BPR and will be part of a 6 member team.
What does Project Lead – Revenue Management System do?
- Develop a detailed project plan with key milestones, detailing the work to be done to monitor and track progress
- Develop strong relationships with the relevant key stakeholders and keep them engaged, informed and drive them towards division’s strategic objective.
- Managing internal stakeholders’ expectations around project progress, and ensuring regular project updates reflecting any delays, issues and risks
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Developing and managing implementation of project communication strategies and coordinating change management and migration strategies
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Project Lead – Revenue Management System?
- Someone who has delivered on challenging projects and has taken complete responsibility from planning to roll out
- Training / Certification in PMP
- 5+ years of project management (SAP/Oracle) experience
- Exhibit excellent teamwork & collaboration
- An organized individual who can plan with the end in mind
- Strong analytical skills and situational awareness
- Understanding of the telecommunications and digital sectors will be a great advantage
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 69 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Job date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 22:58:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Project #Lead #Revenue #Management #System