Project Management Lead-China Oncology-Shanghai or Beijing
Job title: Project Management Lead-China Oncology-Shanghai or Beijing
Job description: ROLE SUMMARY:
Project Management Lead is responsible for developing cross TA portfolio strategies for Oncology BU, to help Oncology BU establishing sound portfolio management strategies and process and accelerate the business transformation with diversified GTM and channels. The role is also to lead or play important role in critical initiatives on business agenda, including OP, and play the role as major communicator with global for business topics, to advance the Oncology BU operation effectiveness through cross function and project management activities, organization culture building and talent development. The role acts as the central functional interface between the commercial team and necessary partner functions within BU.
This role will have an additional leadership component as operation excellence and compliance implementation to lead and direct field force compliance systems & control, cross functional activities initiatives coordination and decision-making facilitation; and as the second in command to support BU GM on daily management of business operation.
- Develop and implement overall Oncology portfolio strategy, with consideration of products lifecycle from launch (asset and indications) to peri-LOE and critical stages including launching, NRDL, LOE, VBP, etc. Solidify the portfolio strategies with oncology marketing team to ensure the maximization of oncology products/portfolio value along lifecycle.
- Conduct analysis of market landscape and competitive intelligence, provide insights to facilitate the strategic commercial decisions towards business targets
- Lead planning and operation execution of important tactics at BU level, including development of oncology business planning; preparing overall performance analysis and business review.
- Ensure optimal resource allocation across functions and sales team layers through guideline design; monitor actual OpEx spending by each sales level (e.g., MIC, DM, RM, etc) and by each function; rebalance OpEx spending across portfolios based on annual business strategic priorities. Streamline coordination and communication across BGs/ functions during the process.
- Lead BU POA planning, BU LT meetings, coordinate with internal communications.
- Leads the strategy execution team to develop strategic plan, which covers products development, organizational structures as well as resources allocation and optimization.
- Lead BU level cross-portfolio and cross-functional projects.
- Provide innovative capability development programs for all levels across sales, marketing and other functions in BU.
- Lead internal compliance projects, and ongoing compliance monitoring to ensure compliance standards throughout organization.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- BS/BA in Strategy, Finance, Marketing or similar fields, MBA is perfectible.
- 10+ years’ experience in Marketing, Strategy, Business Planning roles – with emphasis on strategy and 6+ years’ strategy experience is high preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across cultures and the agility to deliver results quickly in new and unfamiliar situations.
- Proven track record of business experiences and know-hows for growth and mature brands.
- Proven track record of Pfizer mega-project management experiences with influencing skills.
- Good understanding of China pharmaceutical industry and market dynamic.
- Global view and mindset. Very fluent English communication in both written and oral.
- Pfizer know-hows both on global and China local level is highly preferred
Special skills to be emphasized:
- Strategic Agility – Learning agility to develop clear perspectives on the business opportunities and challenges; Ability to think holistically and provide business insights from abundant facts/analysis
- Analytical Skill – Excellent ability to review and use data to develop insights and support decisions
- Dealing with Ambiguity – Effectively cope with changes; Make decision and act without complete information; Comfortable with risk and uncertainty
- Communication and Impact – Excellent presentation and some influencing skill and ability to interact with executives internally and externally. Ability to use influencing skills to make impact to get China business proposals endorsed by global
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Marketing and Market Research
Location: Beijing – Shanghai
Job date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 00:09:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Project #Management #LeadChina #OncologyShanghai #Beijing