PROJECT MANAGER UKRAINE
Job title: PROJECT MANAGER UKRAINE
Job description: Job Description
Vaimo focuses on helping online store owners achieve digital sales success. At Vaimo we position ourselves as one of the top Magento solutions providers in the world, and we’ve helped more than 400 online store owners move their business forward without compromise.
As a Project Manager at Vaimo, you will have a central role in our pursuit to drive success in digital commerce. You will have broad responsibility that requires strong leadership skills, structure, creativity, and the ability to identify the most efficient solutions for our clients.
You will be responsible for delivering projects from start to finish, managing both internal and external stakeholders. You will work closely with our external clients, Vaimo leadership and development teams to deliver high-quality results for Vaimo and our clients.
- Manage Magento eCommerce projects on time, scope, and budget
- Work as a Product owner in a Scrum or Kanban development process
- Maintaining a Product backlog and handle Sprint and Release planning
- Work with requirements detailing and creating User stories that the customer and team can understand
- Work with development teams and customers to create a project plan, make sure it’s executed on time and within budget
- Act as a direct manager for development team, monitor and control their work and performance
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Work with internal Design/UX teams and customers in design workshops
- Work with hosting and development teams to set up and maintain staging and production environments
- Lead remote and collocated multinational teams
- Manage stakeholders expectations and satisfaction of delivery
- Motivate teams, facilitate success and growth each of its members
Work with great people
“Vaimo is an international, rapidly growing, high-tech and highly professional company to work at.”
“Vaimo is a company where you can grow as a professional and have a lot of fun with your colleagues. “
“Working at Vaimo means being part of fast growing company and being able to influence that growth.”
“Challenging tasks keep me motivated and my own learning curve keeps on rising.”
“Vaimo is not just a job for me-it is my second home and the place I want to get back to every day.”
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years experience managing Web or Software development projects, preferably in eCommerce
- Good understanding of current eCommerce technologies and best practices
- Experience in managing Magento projects
- Hands-on experience in software development and/or quality assurance
- Experience in agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban, and User stories
- Extensive experience with JIRA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with technical and nontechnical audiences including customers, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Required to travel from time to time
- Advanced English, both verbal and written is a must
Nice to have:
- Experience working as a Product Owner in a Scrum process
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology/Informatics/Business
- Experience working with remote/offshore development teams
Great Place to Work
Career development opportunities
Friendly and dynamic work environment
Competitive remuneration packages
You choose your tech gear
About the company
Vaimo is one of the world’s most respected experts in digital commerce on the Magento and Adobe Commerce Cloud platform. As a full-service omnichannel agency, we deliver strategy, design, development and managed services to brands, retailers and manufacturers all over the world.
Our sharp focus, broad experience and deep expertise within B2B, B2C, PIM, Order Management and ERP integrations makes us a key partner for driving success in digital commerce. Our 10+ years track record of technical excellence coupled with our proven results in helping our clients succeed with business development, digital strategy and customer experience design is proudly manifested in our status as a Magento Global Elite Partner.
With local offices in 15+ markets across EMEA, APAC and North America and over 500 employees, we provide an international presence that allows us to cultivate close, long-term relationships with our clients.
Location: Харьков – Киев
Job date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 02:20:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#PROJECT #MANAGER #UKRAINE