Project Manager – Vietnam
Job title: Project Manager – Vietnam
Company: The Fred Hollows Foundation
Job description: Mô Tả Công Việc
About the Position
The Project Manager is accountable for the planning, design and operational delivery of assigned Vietnam project/s that are aligned to The Foundation’s strategic framework.
Specific responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Lead the development, planning, coordination, and implementation of the assigned Vietnam Project/s in line with strategic objectives and internal systems that include accountability and evidence-based outcomes.
- Develop concept briefs, project implementation plans, procurement plans and a pipeline of future projects in line with the Foundation’s strategy objectives and local need.
- Directly manage and oversee project implementation and the resolution of technical/implementation problems to a high-level standard to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Conduct regular research and monitoring and evaluation activities and prepare narrative reports as required by The Foundation, donors and government.
- Undertake advocacy and build relationships with Partners that lead to outcomes that contribute to the ending of avoidable blindness in the local context.
- Implement the assigned projects and manage partner relationships within the agreed governance frameworks of FHF, Australia and Vietnam.
- Collaborate across the project team and Vietnam team to develop and maintain strong relationships internally and with all Partners.
- Build capability within the team to drive a culture of engagement and collaboration within The Foundation.
- Other tasks as requested by your manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
About You! To be successful in this role, we are seeking someone with the following experience and skills.
- Strong Experience in Project Management in Public Health within the International development sector.
- Demonstrated effective supervisory experience guiding project staff to achieve project outcomes.
- Relationship management at a local, and province and national level within the Vietnam health system.
- Working with community in need assessment, monitoring and evaluation with participatory approach.
- Working within a team.
- Master’s degree or Bachelor ‘s Degree in relevant field (Health, Social sciences, International / Community Development).
Something extra to get our attention!
- Demonstrated Project Management skills
- Finance Management and reporting
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage several projects concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment
Fluency in written and spoken English as well as the ability to travel domestically to the project sites.
What we offer you in return
Through our internal programs and employee benefits we aim to create an environment where you will feel supported and empowered. Whether your focus is on continuous learning, professional development or simply finding an environment which enables you to thrive while balancing family or personal commitments, then we have a number of programs in place to support you.
How to apply and who to contact:
To apply for this position please visit
Applications close: 25 June 2021
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have the appropriate right to work in the country where the job is located.
Location: Đà Nẵng
Job date: Sat, 05 Jun 2021 22:56:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Project #Manager #Vietnam