Project Manager (Web) – MM Malaysia
Job title: Project Manager (Web) – MM Malaysia
Job description: Description
is looking for a Project Manager with hands-on experience managing large fast-moving web projects. We are looking for someone with a keen understanding of what makes and breaks a project. A people’s person who knows how to motivate and inspire cross-discipline teams and manage large programs of work. While overseeing the project in the region, you’ll work closely with technical and creative directors to become our project champion.
Role & Responsibilities
- Being the pacemaker of the project. You’ll be a critical member of motivating and managing Monks across teams and time zones to meet deliveries and exceed expectations.
- Scoping new projects: providing work breakdown structures, cost/time estimates and using your expertise to ensure the successful set-up of new projects.
- Schedule, track and prioritise work to manage critical deadlines and milestones with lethal precision and flag deadlines that aren’t attainable upfront.
- Liaising with our producers and account managers to ensure all deliverables are met while coordinating with our Test Monks to ensure they all work.
- Projects are often set up locally and developed globally at our production hubs, meaning you’ll play a vital role in coordinating between the client and project teams.
- Analyse information provided by the client to effectively determine changes to the project’s requirements and possible roadblocks.
- Responsible for successfully planning, controlling, and managing client input and requirements to ensure that the MediaMonks’ creative and development teams’ needs are met.
Become Part of Our New Team in Malaysia
At , you’ll join a fast-moving company with the ambition to become production partner in any field and market. With offices around the world and 4,000+ Monks, we’re leading the industry with integrated teams who are creating awesome work with purpose at scale. As part of this global community, you’ll have incredible colleagues from all parts of the world that all strive to create world-class content. Ready to cut your teeth on a new challenge? We’d love to hear from you.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter tailored to the position.
- Extensive experience in managing large scale web development projects using Agile methodologies. In particular, platform builds where the scope includes system and CMS integrations, personalization and optimization.
- Solid understanding of project methodologies and best practices, in particular, Agile.
- Preferable experience in the fast-moving consumer goods sector.
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively in both written and spoken English.
- Strong team-building and people management abilities
- A problem-solver with a proactive approach.
- Experience in managing multiple multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience.
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a plus.
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Job date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 22:20:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Project #Manager #Web #Malaysia