Projects – Corporate HSSE- HSE CoE- N-5, IMS Assurance
Job title: Projects – Corporate HSSE- HSE CoE- N-5, IMS Assurance
Company: Oman Oil Company
Job description: Job title
N-5 HSE COE- Senior Specialist IMS Assurance
Oman, Head Office
*OPEX and/or CAPEX and/or Revenue amount as relevant*
N-4 HSE COE – IMS Planning
Verification of the assurance of implementation related to the QHSE Integrated Management System (ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001) and other related standards under N-4 HSE COE’s scope. Verify the Develop stringent plans to enable the entire OQ group to be certified in the IMS standards and coordinate certification/recertification audits ensuring no NCRs. Establish and Maintain, HSEMS Manual, Standards, Procedures, Guidelines, and all other related documentation as per the hierarchy of ISO requirements and industry best practices and introduce training, awareness programs, and helpdesk for the IMS. Evaluate systems, tools & techniques (such as Intelex) on how data is managed, actions closed, etc.
The position will act in accordance with the Group’s Mission, Vision, Values & Strategies, as well as, policies, guidelines and international standards, supported by an IT Technology platform, HSE standards, Omani’s government & other legal justification’s, and best international practices in consonance with national objectives.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- To effectively support OQ activities and operations by following up and overseeing compliance with the QHSE IMS.
- Coordinate the establishment, updating, dissemination, and verification of the QHSE Integrated Management System Mission, Vision, and Scope, including policies, standards, procedures, guidelines, checklist, forms, and records,
- Promote a common understanding and awareness of the QHSE IMS by planning working sessions, workshops, campaigns, and meetings to improve its implementation (ranging from awareness to expert levels).
- Evaluate best practices to ensure that all OQ QHSE IMS documentation is in line with local and international standards such as; ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, and RC14001
- Evaluate compliance into improvement made from learnings from investigations into the QHSE IMS to ensure progressive procedural evolvement.
- Evaluate the awareness, understanding, and implementation of the IMS through audits, surveys, interactions.
- Provide leadership in identifying documentation for QHSE IMS requirements (inputs) to the Data/Document Management.
- Monitor the accuracy of QHSE IMS reports, updates, forecasts, progress reports, distribution matrix including monthly reports, data analysis, and Trends.
- Plan and coordinate the QHSE IMS audit in collaboration with Senior HSE Auditors and other Subject Matter Experts (SME) to identify areas of improvement in the implementation of the QHSE IMS across OQ sites, operations, and contractors.
- Promote the use and improvement of virtual Data/Document control for files related to QHSE IMS
- Keep OQ IMS updated regarding any statutory/ legal/ regulatory/ technical changes.
- Compile performance data for Management Review for all OQ assets.
- Other tasks as delegated by the Team Leader.
Internal: Liaise with colleagues and stakeholders for day-to-day work.
External: Contractors, vendors national government offices, external consultants
Notable Working Conditions. Office environment, frequent travel, and visits to the operational sites. Moderate to intensive computer screen use.
A Bachelor’s Degree in engineer or equivalent
Excellent knowledge of written, read, and spoken English (required) Arabic – Native (desirable)
Background and experience
Competencies and skills
- 7+ years of experience in IMS Auditing position (QHSE)
- Adaptable and motivated general management strategist who relishes challenges
- Solid knowledge and experience of QHSE Integrated Management System development, implementation, and audit such as hazard and risk assessment, personal protective equipment, Root Cause Analysis, behavior-based safety, machine/ equipment safety, confined space entry, HAZOP, HAZID, etc.
- ISO 9001, 45001, 14001, RC 14001
- Expert level knowledge and understanding along with experience in internal and external IMS auditing.
- Must have conducted internal QHSE audits on HSE Management System requirements.
- Expert level knowledge, understanding and experience in IMS certification planning, obtaining and maintenance.
- Demonstratable experience in leading the IMS certifications process for obtaining IMS certifications and maintaining them.
Knowledge in HSE techniques such as:
- NEBOSH standards
- BOWTIE, TRIPOD BETA, AUDIT XP
- Experience in Records Management principles and implementation methods.
- Ability to prepare, update and draft policies, procedures and guidelines Previous experience in both Document & Data Management is preferred.
- Substantial experience as a Data and /or Document Management Lead in Capital Projects.
- Strong Computer skills with skill level experience in using Company standard document control and document management systems and using (at least some of) project reporting software such as PowerBI, Crystal, Business Objects, MS Access, and Excel is essential.
- Sound understanding on the IM SoW and Information Specification, Design Engineering Practices Engineering Information Specification (EIS), and the related documents.
- Motivates people to proactively act and persuade them to get their buy-in.
- Technical writing, Recordkeeping, and Reporting
- Presentation Skills
- Analytical thinking
Job date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 02:45:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Projects #Corporate #HSSE #HSE #CoE #IMS #Assurance