Public Policy Manager Spain
Job title: Public Policy Manager Spain
Job description: We are looking for someone to work on our Spain Public Policy team, based in Madrid, Spain. You will report directly to our Head of Public Policy for Southern Europe and DACH.
This role will involve:
- Developing and implementing Public policy and Government Affairs strategies
- Acting as a transparent and constructive stakeholder to build lasting relationships with policy-makers –including governments, regulators, third parties and academics on a range of policy issues of interest to the company.
- Partnering with global and regional teams to build and execute stakeholder engagement strategies, and campaigns, that promote and enhance the overall reputation of Uber as a platform.
What We’re Looking For
- Ideally you would have 8+ years experience working with institutions, government officials, parliament and understanding and managing policy issues; proven ability to evolve in a complex environment is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish with a demonstrated ability to engage policy concepts with diverse stakeholders is essential.
- A self starter: Uber is a company of entrepreneurs and we want to work with people who enjoy building things from the bottom up. Stuff changes fast in our world so you’ll need to be highly adaptable as well as calm under pressure.
- A great advocate: We’re looking to create new regulatory frameworks that encourage innovation. You’ll need the intellectual fire power to grasp complex policy issues as well as the ability to articulate clearly and simply how apps like Uber can help improve transportation for everyone.
- A strong campaigner: Smartphone apps can be disruptive, and the interests being disrupted are deeply entrenched. So you’ll need passion and dedication to put together proactive campaigns that demonstrate there’s a better alternative to today’s outdated status quo. That means having a bias for action in everything you do–and a willingness to engage in debates, that can often become heated.
- A team player: Success at Uber depends on the ability to organize different teams around shared goals. It’s why we’re looking for well organized people who enjoy working with others to get stuff done and who have the ability to build trusting and long-lasting relationships internally and externally.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Job date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 22:40:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Public #Policy #Manager #Spain