Public Relations Manager, Americas (HID1917)
Job title: Public Relations Manager, Americas (HID1917)
Company: HID Global Corporation
Job description: We are a growing multinational technical security company based in Austin that offers its employees a fun work environment, flexibility, and career opportunity.
Reporting into the Sr Director, Corporate Communications and Public Relations at HID Global, the PR Manager for North America (NAM) will be responsible for managing all public relations activities in the NAM region, including building corporate PR plans and content; the creation of strategic communications plans that are aligned with the company’s campaign framework; and the development of timely, solution-oriented content for campaigns.
This position will work closely with the NAM regional marketing and sales teams, along with the Sr Director, Corporate Communications and Public Relations, to execute successful public relations programs in North America, including vertical market, solutions-oriented PR, thought leadership and social media.
The role requires outstanding writing and verbal communications skills in English, a track record of demonstrated success as part of a dynamic communications and/or marketing team and the ability to adapt quickly in a changing environment.
What you will be doing
- Develop comprehensive public relations plans, which include media relations, bylined articles placements, speaking engagements, media events, awards and social media, analyst engagements, among other related activities, to accompany and support campaign framework initiatives, product launches and segment marketing initiatives.
- Drive global PR content within the company’s marketing campaign framework and proactively work with marketing and sales leads in NAM to identify strategic PR approaches.
- Incorporate HID Global’s move from product to solution-oriented messaging and an end-user focus into all PR activities across the region.
- Serve as the media liaison for NAM.
- Manage the PR agencies in NAM on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop region-specific content that is relevant, timely and impactful in growing HID’s brand awareness, thought leadership, and share of voice
- Review marketing content to ensure a consistent tone and alignment with corporate guidelines.
- Oversee social media strategy which includes but is not limited to research, campaign and content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting. Maintain social media policy and guidelines, acting as a liaison to regional teams.
- PR reporting on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Build a process to monitor, track and report NAM media coverage aligned with the company’s media measurement platform.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years public relations experience required and must be an experienced manager of PR programs.
- Experience working with and managing relationships with external agencies and 3rd party vendors, with responsibility for budgets and achieving regional PR objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications, journalism or marketing discipline.
- Experience in business-to-business (B2B) preferred.
- Experience in technology PR a plus.
- Experience managing PR within a campaign framework highly desired.
- Requires strong communication skills, quick thinking and the ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines along with solid verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Willingness to research, learn and implement new PR tactics, strategies, processes and systems.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent terms and conditions
- Reasonable /Flexible hours
- On-the-job training and development
- Work as part of a global team
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world’s people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global’s technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 4,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
Location: Austin, TX
Job date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021 06:21:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Public #Relations #Manager #Americas #HID1917