Q3 – EQSROW – Agile Coach (PC-JL6A ) – Canada
Job title: Q3 – EQSROW – Agile Coach (PC-JL6A ) – Canada
Job description: Job Description
Infosys is looking for an Principal Agile Coach, As an Agile Coach, you will be:
- Coaching scrum masters, agile team members and other stakeholders to improve the agile maturity index of individual agile teams and the overall portfolio
- Providing training on agile related topics to agile team members
- Evangelizing agile best practices across the organization via forums like communities of practices (CoP)
Required Agile Coach Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. We will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- 10+ years of IT experience
- Candidates must have played the roles of either a Business Analyst, Developer, Lead Developer, IT Project Manager, or an IT Program Manager etc.
- Should have deep understanding between IT, Business, Product, and other supporting functions in large organizations
- Demonstrated progression of agile experience from a Scrum Master à Release Train Engineer à Agile Coach
- At least 5+ years of demonstrated hands-on experience as an Agile Coach in an organization leveraging SAFe and other scaling frameworks and donning the following responsibilities:
- Provide guidance on the organization’s agile operating model to agile team members
- Conducting role-based training programs at the portfolio, program, and team level
- Establishing role-based communities of practices to ensure sustenance of change
- Configuring tools like CA Agile Center (Rally), JIRA, VersionOne or HP ALM to facilitate delivery, depict delivery status and metrics dashboard at portfolio, program, and team level
- Facilitating agile maturity assessment workshops at periodic intervals to gauge the agile maturity index of agile teams within an ART, identify opportunities for improvements and partnering with agile teams in implementing improvements
- Partnering with Transformation Agile Consultants in driving organizational change
- Demonstrate experience of coaching agile team members that are globally distributed with a time zone difference that is greater than 8 hours
- Possess certifications such as SAFe – SPC
Preferred Agile Coach Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in using tools like CA Agile Center (Rally), JIRA, VersionOne or HP ALM
- Possess foundation knowledge on tools that support engineering best practices like CI/CD, TDD and BDD
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and interact with various IT stakeholders that include Infrastructure, DBA, Architects, Release Management, SFT, etc.)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate seamlessly with agile teams, peers, and senior client stakeholders
- Provide support to Principal Agile Consultants in writing proposals and point-of-view to clients
- Making power-point presentations to clients independently
- Experience in implementing Kanban, XP in addition to other scaling frameworks like Spotify, LeSS, Nexus, etc.
- Participation as a core-team member in an agile transformation program
- Demonstration of continuous learning either by obtaining external certifications relevant to agile, participation in external forums or publishing thought papers
Canadian Citizens and those authorized to work in the Canada. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Principal Consultant – CAN
Process|Consulting processes|Agile consulting, Process|Testing methodology|Agile based Testing, Technology|DevOps|DevOps Architecture Consultancy, Technology|Microsoft Technologies|NUnit
Location: Burnaby, BC – Ontario
Job date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 08:28:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#EQSROW #Agile #Coach #PCJL6A #Canada