Quality Assurance Engineer in United Arab Emirates
Job title: Quality Assurance Engineer in United Arab Emirates
Job description: Description
Participates in developing, updating related QMS documentation. Supports in establishing, implementing, maintaining and Continual Improvement of Quality Management System in accordance with the latest ISO 9001 Standard requirements
Quality Assurance Engineer – Direct Hire
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participates in developing, updating related QMS documentation. Supports in establishing, implementing, maintaining and Continual Improvement of Quality Management System in accordance with the latest ISO 9001 Standard requirements
- Conducts regular Internal Quality Audits (IQA), and liaise with different divisions for implementing corrective actions
- Organizes and provides QMS awareness, training sessions, Campaigns and workshops OPCO Staff in order to enhance the QMS awareness.
- Organizes and provides necessary development, and training
- Supports Commercial Division and Users Divisions (Drilling, Assets, Discipline Engineering, Projects and General Services) to identify the potential suppliers and updating Approved Supplier List through conducting Desktop Evaluation Review of suppliers’ QMS documentation and subsequent Prequalification Audit Visits.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline or equivalent
- 5 – 6 years’ experience in Quality Assurance activities related to the Oil and Gas industry, experience in ADMA OPCO’s auditing process.
- ISO 900 I :2008 Lead Auditor Certificate is Preferred. Good knowledge in using computers.
- Good knowledge of English.
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 23:12:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Quality #Assurance #Engineer #United #Arab #Emirates